Terminator 2 Kickstarter BEGINNING NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Imagine the horror if Farsight missed by some tiny amount. They would then get no money at all:(

As has been stated before, most Kickstarters receive a boost towards the last couple of days, -especially- when they are really close to reaching the goal. I'm very positive about this.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I love it! They're running their own contest for supporters, giving them the entire Season 1 pack. Hell of a prize for anyone new to the game, which on that site, is probably the majority.

I also think that this is a good thing. So I'm thinking that this is going to make it - but it's going to be close.

N

netizen

If everybody ups their pledge an additional $20 ... Let's do some math, what fun

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I was assuming the "something special" was the announcement of the Twilight Zone backers-only tournament that was sent out. Was there supposed to be more?

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
yea I had forgotten there was supposed to be a TZ tourney, I thought it was the beta too till i got the email. The something special was for TZ backers right, if it was the beta it woulda been for both TZ and STTNG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.