The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

Michael Taylor

Aug 18, 2014
Well, Due to me not owning a Credit or Debit Cards (and not trusting Prepaid Cards) I can't donate, guess I'll have to wait for the actual table to be released and buy it then :(

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
In 4.5 hours, the kickstarte has already exceeded what took twilight zone 24 hours to accomplish!!!

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Still fencesitting with two things I'd really like to know.

1. If they have to alter the playfield Fester (which really doesn't look like Lloyd) what will it look like?

2. If you go for the gold, do you get access to the standard versions as well? At a hundred dollars I would think you should for all four (really, how many people have four different platforms?) copies be able to download the standard TAF and TAFG.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Someone suggested, on the FB page, that they should use Jackie Coogan the original Fester.

Not sure how much that would be.

Nice to see that the KS is finally real.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
fantastic start,i think we`ll make it easy!!! :cool: this is the one table everyone wants.i played this table as much as I played TAXI,luv`em both !!! :)

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Still fencesitting with two things I'd really like to know.

1. If they have to alter the playfield Fester (which really doesn't look like Lloyd) what will it look like?

2. If you go for the gold, do you get access to the standard versions as well? At a hundred dollars I would think you should for all four (really, how many people have four different platforms?) copies be able to download the standard TAF and TAFG.

I have 3 different platforms

R

Rhandos

Yeah, for $100 I expect the pro version of the standard TAF as well as the pro Gold TAF.
Their reply that people have to request TAF _or_ get TAFG also doesn't make sense, considering the $100 tier says "everything above, plus...".

I hope their community guy was just confused when he said that on KS. [EDIT] Or not:

Farsight on Kickstarter said:
$100+ backers will probably be sent all gold versions unless you request a standard. Not sure how the pro menu will be implemented either, but there will probably be a pro version of both.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts