The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

mpclemens

Jun 26, 2013
One better -- she comes with her own EB light... and maybe there's still some goodwill from Paramount?

USE-ilia-with-vger.jpg

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
All they need to do is blur or smudge his mug just a bit. They won't need much since if I didn't KNOW it was him, I couldn't tell you who it was in a million years.

I believe if you look at the KICKSTARTER banner for the table, Gomez and morticia are slightly touched up. Basically I bet if they got rid of one of Festers forehead lines, maybe his crows feet and definetly the outline of his cheek mole I think theyd be done. It doesn't take much, especially with it being a cartoon representation of him to begin with.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
TAF Kickstarter
+ $12,206
44 hours to go

Awesome! If we get to 20K for the next kickstarter, I'd love for Farsight to go for something a little riskier like Doctor Who or Jurassic Park. Simpsons and Indiana Jones would fund themselves. Heck maybe even the shadow if we'd only need another twenty or thirty thousand.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Bobby said in the Twitch stream yesterday that they hardly have to change anything and probably wouldnt notice any difference

The difference is that they won't go any further after BTTF license now.
And I know you're all sad about this.
(Well... I know you don't :))

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The difference is that they won't go any further after BTTF license now.
And I know you're all sad about this.
(Well... I know you don't :))

FarSight is still negotiating with Lloyd's agent and coming to an agreement takes time which was the reason it wasn't announced as a stretch goal. Bobby stated that there is a possibility of another kickstarter for Lloyd's likeness if they reach an agreement, but Bobby isn't allowed to give out specifics of what the deal may include. That said, don't count anything out just yet.

Turbine

May 19, 2012
This table was released by Williams in 1992 and is unquestionably one of the greatest pinball tables in the history of pinball with over 20,000 units sold (More than any table ever!). What the...?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.