The Addams family on PS4.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Cheers. Was hoping nobody would post until it drops. How about nobody posts till then?

Btw, backing the ks and hoping to get a code day one is moronic.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I think rumble is in this update. Fingers crossed. I think I read it somewhere just recently so I hope I'am correct.

Dumahim

Apr 23, 2012
Not only live but I got a message that the codes are already available.

Also, Gold will be made available in an upcoming patch.

Hmm, email said codes won't work until it shows up on the store, but neither the ball or table code is working even though it's all up on the store.

Last edited:

Merluzoooooor

Mar 10, 2015
Hi there. "The Adams Family" and the other three new tables for Season 4 are not yet available in Canada. They were supposed to come out today?

Nolan

Jan 19, 2014
Not only live but I got a message that the codes are already available.

Also, Gold will be made available in an upcoming patch.

Hmm, email said codes won't work until it shows up on the store, but neither the ball or table code is working even though it's all up on the store.

Im seeing it on the store, but the code isnt working. :(

Dumahim

Apr 23, 2012
Looks so very good. Even the metal plate behind the vault has reflections. But... On my first game, the audio seems messed up. It isn't too bad most of the time, but there seems to be a click or pop after some clips play. But the worst is the electric zapping sound, most especially before multiball is really messed up. Rendering video right now and will upload to youtube right away. I hope it was just a one game glitch.

the classics

Jul 8, 2013
the addams family on ps4

Hello, i just bought and downloaded all 4 tables earlier i checked the store and couln't find them then i checked the NEW ADD ONS from the ps store and they are there. Just thought i pass along the info hope it helps

Nolan

Jan 19, 2014
I don't see any of the new tables in the store at all and when I enter my email to obtain TAF it says there's a script error.

I got that same error and just tried it again till it worked.

Of course, the code itself doesnt work for me, but maybe youll have better luck.

Has anyone successfully redeemed a kickstarter PS4 table?

Not seeing the Addams Family table on the PS4 itself, just the PC version of the PSN store.

Last edited:

Turbine

May 19, 2012
How far away is a later date??

**NOTE The codes for European Regions (SCEE) have not yet been released and will not be available here until a later date.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts