The Addams Family - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
It wont be, the entire cast is on the backglass and their voices are in the game. I would guess this is going to be the most expensive kickstarter to date.

Correct. Going by the backglass pic here: http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=20&picno=17, the "Big Four" I guess are Raul Julia (deceased, and his estate has been a big hold-up from what I've read so far) as Gomez, Anjelica Houston as Morticia, Christina Ricci as Wednesday, and Christopher Lloyd as Uncle Fester.

Plus the lesser-known actors who play Lurch, Pugsley, and Granny; and it's even possible that the likeness of the hand that plays Thing is the actual actor's hand! Oddly enough Cousin It doesn't appear to be in the backglass.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I'm betting the kickstarter begins with the next newsletters.

I would hope not. It would be better to announce and promote the hell out of a start date prior to the actual start. That way they can maximize participation, communication and money collection.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I get the feeling $75,000 is about right. STTNG needed $60,000, so I figure Addams should be just a bit more. Anything more than that would be a bit surprising.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
So much for getting the kickstarter today
Probably have to wait till August 31 now (last day of summer)
At best we might see TAF in December now
Definately not sooner

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I'am sure they have already started working on TAF. I don't know what you are talking about PM. December????
We will probably be playing it in September or October at best.
Geez don't be so negative.

night

May 18, 2012
I'am sure they have already started working on TAF.

Oh yes, that's what I think as well, perhaps they promote the KS with some screenshots or footage. I think FarSight must be pretty sure about the succes this KS will have, considering the demand for this table.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I think the longer it delays is simply because they aren't up & running on the Xbox platforms yet. I think FS would feel much better about the TAF chances for a successful KS with the MS devices up & running...

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
I think the longer it delays is simply because they aren't up & running on the Xbox platforms yet. I think FS would feel much better about the TAF chances for a successful KS with the MS devices up & running...

Who knows how long that will take

Perhaps Christmas
Hoping to get an answer one way or another in the next newsletter!

ZenTron

Jul 21, 2013
I agree..

1) Xbox One/360 goes live
2) Kickstarter goes live (could be a few days after Microsoft releases)
3) Directx 11 is added to Steam / TAF is live on Steam

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I agree..

1) Xbox One/360 goes live
2) Kickstarter goes live (could be a few days after Microsoft releases)
3) Directx 11 is added to Steam / TAF is live on Steam

4) PS4 season 2 is released 30 days after Xbox release.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I've been watching the Farsight logins over on kickstarter. They logged in on July 31 and their most recent login was today. So it looks like they might be working on the kickstarter. Hopefully we will hear something soon.

14645305990_f149e59ce2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts