The Addams Family - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I'am sure they have already started working on TAF. I don't know what you are talking about PM. December????
We will probably be playing it in September or October at best.
Geez don't be so negative.

We're not getting it by Halloween, multiple people have already asked and Farsight has said as much. (Unless they're lying?)

I'd be guessing November at the earliest.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Well if they don't start the Kickstarter than we are never getting it lol

We will never hear the end of it than especially on Facebook

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
Well...
The new table will probably come this end of the week...
With the newsletter...
And hopefully details on the KS!
Fingers crossed!

night

May 18, 2012
Zzzz.. wake me up if something serious is going to happen.
In the meantime, what is left to do, posting a meme?

1270788237226.jpg

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Hey guys, what's the difference between standard and gold version?
Some of the plastics are the gold color, additional call outs, and some new rules. Not sure if there is anything else.

The consensus seems to be that the original game looks and flows better. But for me the CE would make a neat additonal exclusive to the Kickstarter.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
would be great if, for example the main goal for the KS is I-don't-know-what and If the KS makes more than that for XXX dollars they would made both, gold and regular version for the same price.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I like the standard pin with the gold roms. That's the version that would look and play the best IMO. But I'm sure they won't do that.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Some of the plastics are the gold color, additional call outs, and some new rules. Not sure if there is anything else.

The consensus seems to be that the original game looks and flows better. But for me the CE would make a neat additonal exclusive to the Kickstarter.
Not to mention, there were a couple new missions that randomly popped up.

Personally, I wish that Farsight would go with the original table design and use the Gold Edition version of the ROM.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
After watching some Twitch footage today the way they spoke about the KS sounds like it is not starting this Friday. Maybe it starts in September it's been a month who the hell knows anymore. I give up....... I'am going on vacation in one more week I might not have any big funds to support this table now. Oh well TPA'S loss. I really thought the KS would start this Friday but they don't sound too excited about the news letter they said something about KS is in the newsletter maybe it gives the start date.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
After watching some Twitch footage today the way they spoke about the KS sounds like it is not starting this Friday. Maybe it starts in September it's been a month who the hell knows anymore. I give up....... I'am going on vacation in one more week I might not have any big funds to support this table now. Oh well TPA'S loss. I really thought the KS would start this Friday but they don't sound too excited about the news letter they said something about KS is in the newsletter maybe it gives the start date.

Only thing they mentioned was they had the addams table in house, and apparently its got the special collectors edition (gold) rom set. Kinda weird they got the standard edition table with the gold roms, but they were probably put on there by the previous owner.

R

Rhandos

Last night I started The Mamushka on Junk Yard and thought I've gone mad from the anticipation.

Did all Kickstarters start on a Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts