The Addams Family - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Yeah, I wonder how many people only read the title on that mesage lol.

Edit: Nevermind, I guess I'm alone in thinking this confirmation was important.

Last edited:

ER777

Sep 8, 2012

Actually just scroll down to post #21 and you can see it there too. To me, them actually having the license agreement and saying the kickstarter is imminent is news.

I guess I was in the minority when they were saying it looks like its going to happen and I was thinking "tell me when you actually have it signed and then I'll pay attention". I guess everyone else considered it a done deal already. Oh well.

Last edited:

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
They never said it was imminent, just that they have finally now got approval to go ahead with it (so why announce it at all before today?) and that they've agreed some period of exclusivity with Microsoft, whatever that means.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
time-watch-waiting1.jpg

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
So........... anybody have any new Kate Upton pictures?

I don't know her either, but she takes a nice selfie.
Unfortunately I'm completely blind now, like staring into the sun. But it was worth it. :eek:

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
They never said it was imminent, just that they have finally now got approval to go ahead with it (so why announce it at all before today?) and that they've agreed some period of exclusivity with Microsoft, whatever that means.
Let's hope this exclusivity deal doesn't involve the xbox 360 or we will never see adams family on any platform :(

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
But seriously, this "microsoft exclusivity deal" has catastrophe written all over it. Farsight now finally have a chance to calm the raging mass with an adams family release and you know if people "pay" for kickstarter and you then mess with them, I don't want to be around to clean up the mess.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012

Where did you read or hear this cause this exclusively with Microsoft only pertains to Season Two which only affects the PS4. The Addams Family table is not included in that deal.

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
Where did you read or hear this cause this exclusively with Microsoft only pertains to Season Two which only affects the PS4. The Addams Family table is not included in that deal.

I probably messed up then, sorry for causing any confusion. I clicked on a link in this thread and it mentioned some deal, and I probably didn't read it properly due to being drunk, stupid, or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.