The Addams Family - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Nearly 2 months and still no kickstarter.Isn't summer gonna end soon.
Im hoping within the next 7 days

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Your-Goals-are-too-Long.jpg

Lostboy

Oct 21, 2012
I really hope FarSight offers better Kickstarter rewards this time around; more incentive for people to pledge. I didn't pledge for the last 3 Kickstarters (feeling a bit guilty). I don't have a lot of free spending money, and it's hard to pledge to get something that I already bought with the purchase of the season. Unfortunately, I don't really have many suggestions, unless it starts before season 4 starts, and offer to buy the season in a pledge. Or offer something that's really unique that is only available (or time-exclusive) to people that pledge, like the regular plus special edition of the table.

R

Rhandos

$50 for two platforms, pro mode and the Gold ROM/table features and I'm sold.

They've logged to Kickstarter again today, but it hasn't meant much in the past.

thefly0810

Feb 13, 2014
Nearly 2 months and still no kickstarter.Isn't summer gonna end soon.
Im hoping within the next 7 days

I'm guessing FarSight is holding off on starting TAF Kickstarter as long as possible for the releases the XBOX One and 360 versions. Increases the pool of potential backers by waiting. How many 360 players were burned in the past with Kickstarter? I know I wouldn't be a backer if that was my system of choice unless I see with my own eyes that The Pinball Arcade was finally available to play.
Heck, even though a partial version of TPA has been available for the PS 4 since last December(?), I'm still waiting for my PS 4 version of T2 from the last Kickstarter. Because of this delay, I'm reluctant to back any future FS Kickstarters.:p

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
I suppose we will get another update in the next newsletter.
Its coming but we have a few issues to iron out will be the update

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I'm guessing FarSight is holding off on starting TAF Kickstarter as long as possible for the releases the XBOX One and 360 versions. Increases the pool of potential backers by waiting. How many 360 players were burned in the past with Kickstarter? I know I wouldn't be a backer if that was my system of choice unless I see with my own eyes that The Pinball Arcade was finally available to play.
Heck, even though a partial version of TPA has been available for the PS 4 since last December(?), I'm still waiting for my PS 4 version of T2 from the last Kickstarter. Because of this delay, I'm reluctant to back any future FS Kickstarters.:p

I think it's more so that they're too BUSY with the xbox stuff to even deal with the KS right now. lol

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
PM you are probably right about TAF making it by this Christmas. I have no more hopes of TAF KS surfacing in the near future. I gave up...hope......

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
PM question sir: since I bought the pro version of scared stiff I now lost my past scores it saved my pro mode score and I lost my actual scores before I bought pro mode. I thought your pro scores do not save because mine did the 55M score in pro mode even when restarting turning off pro mode the 55 million. What happened to my old scores on this scared stiff table?? Thanks.

Last edited:

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012

I also said this awhile back. The price for TAF might be bigger than any of us are guessing - and with T2 barely making it's KS goal - FS probably needs the Xbox versions up & running for it to have a better chance for TAF success. There has been way too many setbacks with the MS platforms - people are going to want actual results before they'll pony up again...

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
PM question sir: since I bought the pro version of scared stiff I now lost my past scores it saved my pro mode score and I lost my actual scores before I bought pro mode. I thought your pro scores do not save because mine did the 55M score in pro mode even when restarting turning off pro mode the 55 million. What happened to my old scores on this scared stiff table?? Thanks.

not sure.Send a support email to Farsight.They should reply within 7 days hopefully.We all know that they have a few issues currently

ZenTron

Jul 21, 2013
I'm pretty optimistic the Kickstarter will go live this week.. I have no insider information, just a hunch..

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I don't know what to think anymore about this "TAF" KS.
The announcement date which was on my Birthday (July 12th) will soon be 2 months on September 12th.

Last edited:

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
It'll happen when it happens. At the very least, you guys KNOW it'll happen in Season 4.

Relax, it'll be here soon enough. lol

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting just to play HRC!!! lol

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I would venture a guess that the announcement for the start date will be in the newsletter. I don't imaine it will start until the tables have a release, or at least a release date on XBONE and/or X360.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.