The Addams Family - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
For those who can't wait, play some pinball and think about what you have, instead of what you don't have.

(Free advice, no payment necessary :))

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
It's old news to some but xcom enemy unknown was released for both iOS and android. It's pretty pricy but it is the full pc/console game (iOS version is missing some maps) with the graphics scaled back some.

That will keep you busy for a bit.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
To be honest, I'm more curious about the hints for the first table of S4, considering last season gave us three names right off the bat.

That + Dracula + Kickstarter info would make it the best newsletter so far :eek:

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
I really hope FarSight offers better Kickstarter rewards this time around; more incentive for people to pledge. I didn't pledge for the last 3 Kickstarters (feeling a bit guilty). I don't have a lot of free spending money, and it's hard to pledge to get something that I already bought with the purchase of the season. Unfortunately, I don't really have many suggestions, unless it starts before season 4 starts, and offer to buy the season in a pledge. Or offer something that's really unique that is only available (or time-exclusive) to people that pledge, like the regular plus special edition of the table.
---------------
yes...better incentives...that will definitely help FS (for TAF).

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
To be honest, I'm more curious about the hints for the first table of S4, considering last season gave us three names right off the bat.

That + Dracula + Kickstarter info would make it the best newsletter so far :eek:
----------------
My thoughts exactly. TAF can wait eh.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Im thinking the kickstarter starts Friday.
Plus that summer is nearly over

Last edited:

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
It will be a horror/supernatural table. Farsight's "two months of Halloween" is an unspoken tradition now. In fact, I think when they announced BSD they may have hinted more horror is on the way...

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Well this one had Gold ROMs installed, but I imagine they can get hold of non-Gold ROMs easily enough. I mean, the guy they bought it off bought the ROMs, so I imagine FS can source them in the same way. It sure keeps their options open to have both around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts