The Big Lebowski Pinball prototype

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
F*** it Dude, let's go bowling.

292846.jpg

karl

May 10, 2012
It does look cool! A bit busy, perhaps but still cool :cool: Thinking about selling Metallica or Star Trek to fund it. Want this one a lot more than TWD.

Really impressed with what I have seen so far on TBL. Playfield looks Kinda old school but still fresh.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The white russian sitting there on the pin is too funny. Lots of neat little details in there.

The look kind of reminds me of Stern Elvis.

Last edited:

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
This looks amazing in my opinion man.

Reminded me of Elvis too...in a good way. I like Elvis, but this would be awesome if done right.

Last edited:

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Nice. Is there more material?
Really want a sip of that white russian right now.
What is the white box / building in the top right? Don't remember this from the movie....
Very busy table... at least I see donnie's ash!

Last edited:

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
Time to go and watch the film again i think. i remember various things that are possibly from other films instead. wasn't there a naked trampoline scene? and lots of harking on about the Vietnam war? something about needing to get a human toe? that bowling nerd dude in his tight outfit shining the ball like a sex thang? lotsa acid flashbacks and cartoon sections like in Natural Born Killers? some dude pissing on the rug? definitely a possibility i accidentally thought of things from KingPin or another Steve Buscemi film instead though. ....... which is never a bad thing either.

busy? that's just, like, your opinion man. i think the rug really ties the pin together.

Netherlands really punches above it's weight in the pinball scene: P-ROC, P3, Pinball Magazine, Pinside, etc.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
He guys,
Nice to see this gets some love, I happened to be there at the unveiling of the prototype last saturday in Utrecht, and let me assure you (a bit of Dutch pride notwithstanding :) ) that this thing is the real deal! Offcourse we will have to wait to see how it will play, but the artstyle and overall quality were really impressive. It looked like somebody unearthed an unknown Williams from the 90's but with modern technology like RGB Led's and a full HD LCD screen. I really like the hand drawn art, it reminded me a litte of tables like Diner (probably because of the same tiling pattern at the bottom). There are gonna be some really nice playfield toys like a carpet that can be rolled back by shooting at it, revealing a hole behind it. The upper playfield has a side panel in the building structure that will reveal a car (a 1973 Ford Grand Torino I believe) that can be bashed. There is also a bowling game under the playfield where you can drop a ball towards bowling pins. The full HD LCD features dot matrix graphics as a style choice, and that works very well with this particular table and theme I think, invoking that 90's feeling. As said before, let's wait to see how it plays but the first signs of a really promising table where in full effect and judging by the reaction of the pinball community as a whole, there is a positive vibe about this one. I do hope the Timeshock guys can deliver too, and then we Dutchies can boast that we have 2 fully fledged quality pinball companies!
Slam23

night

May 18, 2012
That lower-level bowling lane is just insane.
Apparently, we Dutch can make some good old fashioned pinball machines, ha!

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
my first imoression tracking a ball on that pf will make my eyesbleed, sadly ill never be able toplay it more than likely

Members online

Members online