The LEAST popular table you want to come to The Pinball Arcade

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Fire is great. I would love to see that, space statio and firepower 2 come. Those three rarely get mentioned. I think Congo and Johnny mnonic get moderate love and would love to see those too. Those are all certainly better than many tables that get requested often.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I would say Comet. It's one of the first tables I remember playing and we need it for the trilogy. It seems pretty essential, really.

People would probably complain about it, but I'd love it!

Last edited:

xray23

Mar 18, 2015
1) Sorcerer
2) Flash
3) Quicksilver

These 3 tables alone would be a fantastic addition because none of them are cluttered with stupid toys. Half the time on these newer tables you don't even know what the heck is going on. These tables represent pinball skill where you have to make your shots.
Sorcerer: Just plain awesome. They've done it before, let's see it on Xbone updated with all the new physics.
Flash: A bazillion sold. Try and get that tone as high and screaming as you can.
Quicksilver: Ever play this one that had a mega bass woofer in it? Ball shot skill a must!

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
I guess I'll do three:

1. Defender - based off the old arcade game. It features the same sound effects package from the arcade game. The gameplay is pretty fast (similar to Firepower). It has pop-up targets like Cactus Canyon and in general there's a lot of targets to shoot for - a third flipper near the top of the table to help with some targets. It also has a 3-ball multiball mode. And a smart bomb button - which to be honest I wasn't sure when to use.

2. Laser War - this has one of the worst backglass featuring some generic 80's b-movie sci-fi theme. The gameplay is a lot of fun though. It's simple enough to pick up with the three colored theme of hitting targets for each and locking the ball and collecting bonuses. But the real highlights of the table are the general flow of the game, the light show, and the pop-bumpers that are just great on this machine. Its one of those machines you can play a few games to wind down and be satisfied

3. Solar Fire - It's in the style of Black Knight with the similar two playfields and a magna save - which you can build multiple saves in to. There's a few goals to shoot for but the main goal is of course the 2-3 ball multiball. The sound effects are pretty good but the art is terrible but I kinda like it - almost a so bad its good feel. There's a little bit of stop-n-go gameplay as there's a few places you can shoot the ball where it'll get held but when the game is moving, particularly with multiball, it really moves and those locks become important catch your breath opportunities.

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Any new Sterns!!! I feel like the pinball elite are always slagging anything off that isn't the golden era but I really like new DMD tables as well as the classics

Last edited:

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Well whenever they get S.A.M. Emulated, I would love to see Wheel Of Fortune and Big Buck Hunter Pro. These are to great games that are underrated and not too many people want them in The Pinball Arcade, when I first saw these games at a barcode, I was like oh boy they'll probably suck. But once I started playing them I got hooked on them, they were a very pleasant surprise. http://youtu.be/2gmt0CvIJX4

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Monopoly, probably the most underrated Lawlor ever (though we can all agree CSI is his worst table). What are its chances? Congo and Johnny Mnemonic would be nice too.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Monopoly, probably the most underrated Lawlor ever (though we can all agree CSI is his worst table). What are its chances? Congo and Johnny Mnemonic would be nice too.

People thought it had a pretty good chance until Farsight pointed out that EA have exclusive rights to Monopoly video games.

*edit* But of course, Rollercoaster Tycoon is an EA property, so maybe they could use that as a foot in the door to get them talking.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I'm with you @crawly and [MENTION=5278]xray23[/MENTION]! Defender, Sorcerer and others you guys named would be very much welcomed by me; more so than any new Sterns. Hopefully Farsight can continue to cater to us all.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts