The Official Latest NEWS And INFORMATION Discussion Thread

freezy

Jun 5, 2012
Fortunately we have a clear and steady information flow from FarSight so we don't have to speculate anymore.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Cant tell if your being sarcastic or not??. Seeings as PAX was over a week ago now and we havent really heard anything from FS apart from the 'meeting went well'

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
We're not going to hear anything else until they ink a deal and both sides are ready to announce. FS' statement that it was a good meeting is more than you would hear from most companies. Most companies only announce "official" stuff long after it has happened behind the scenes.

karl

May 10, 2012
A whole week? Omg!

:D

We're not going to hear anything else until they ink a deal and both sides are ready to announce. FS' statement that it was a good meeting is more than you would hear from most companies. Most companies only announce "official" stuff long after it has happened behind the scenes.

I agree. The whole "They are leaving us in the dark" argument feels totally ridicules to me. The thing is that they are almost to fourth coming with hints and news. It leaves a ton of questions and speculations and it helps this forum to thrive with excitement.
Too many threads to read :D

freezy

Jun 5, 2012
I agree. The whole "They are leaving us in the dark" argument feels totally ridicules to me. The thing is that they are almost to fourth coming with hints and news.

You're kidding right? (To be clear, I don't count PiN WiZ's updates as official - he does a better communication job in one day the FS in a year.)

And yes, my comment was cynical.

Shulk

Jan 22, 2013
Honestly the whole 360 thing feels like a running gag at this point. Hopefully the courts will settle this before Summer ends.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Honestly the whole 360 thing feels like a running gag at this point. Hopefully the courts will settle this before Summer ends.

Is it really a "leak" when the tables will be released in a week anyway lol.

They should just be cool and tell us what's coming the next few months!

brakel

Apr 27, 2012

I'm starting to wonder if there is a discussion going on as to whether the contract between Crave and FarSight has any value unto itself. Obviously the execution of the contract generates money but could the contact itself hold value if sold via an open market. If the creditors think it might have value then they might be seeking compensation for its transfer. At any rate Crave's creditors have to approve all liquidation of assets so there's really no knowing how long it will take.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Over on the latest Android beta thread, it’s leaked that the two newest tables are going to be Space Shuttle and White Water.

It's not really a leak, more a controlled drip.

Ryan confirmed that the team discussed how the Android package would be handled, and that no one objected to the forum finding out what the new tables were ahead of the official newsletter announcement.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
PC isn't forgotten. They are having discussions with Valve to bypass the Greenlight process. With luck, the 360 publisher will also be the PC publisher and make it even easier.

(And no, they can't do it themselves - something like Steam makes their lives much easier).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.