The Official Latest NEWS And INFORMATION Discussion Thread

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Just received 2 copies of the newsletter (they made a mistake and resent a second one out with movie link).... good job anyway. ;)

N

netizen

I created a filter in my email account to make sure that emails from farsight don't get sent to spam etc, and are tagged as important in the inbox.

Since then I have not missed an email newsletter.

S-M-R-T!

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Any ideas what the tables will be in pack 17 then?.

"The new release in Table Pack 17 has a pretty famous character on the backglass that shares a thing or two in common with Centaur"

Good news about the 360 and PC version also. Seeing i changed my 2 KS tables from 360 to PC the other month will i get the beta access for the PC version?

N

netizen

Good news about the 360 and PC version also. Seeing i changed my 2 KS tables from 360 to PC the other month will i get the beta access for the PC version?

Did you KS $500 +? if not the answer is No.

You can read the KS rewards still as the pages are still up
Pledge $500 or more

Everything above PLUS be a Beta-tester with early access to the table

N

netizen

Wasn't that the determination for who got the PC Beta?

Otherwise every $100 + backer is "entitled" to the PC release. As they get TZ and STTNG on every platform to be developed.

That read for some very expectant people, several hundred in fact.

Last edited:

sotie

Aug 30, 2012

"The new release in Table Pack 17 has a pretty famous character on the backglass that shares a thing or two in common with Centaur"

There's been a lot of talk about this in the "Table Pack #17 speculation thread" since the newsletter came out:
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/4968-Table-Pack-17-speculation-thread?p=90612&viewfull=1#post90612

And if you don't feel like reading to get the answer:
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/4968-Table-Pack-17-speculation-thread?p=90944&viewfull=1#post90944

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Yeah i thought i read that everyone who selected the PC version as there platform to receive the first 2 KS tables on would receive them at beta??

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012

There's been a lot of talk about this in the "Table Pack #17 speculation thread" since the newsletter came out:
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/4968-Table-Pack-17-speculation-thread?p=90612&viewfull=1#post90612

And if you don't feel like reading to get the answer:
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/4968-Table-Pack-17-speculation-thread?p=90944&viewfull=1#post90944

What Sotie said.

There's a whole section of this forum dedicated to Unreleased Tables. Some people don't seem to realize that.

JoshuaKadmon

Aug 12, 2012
I'm enjoying the crap out of Flight 2000. Unlike most of the TPA tables, I've never played F2K in real life, but I really started digging it with Visual Pinball. Seeing legit TPA versions of some underappreciated VP recreations really makes me smile. Everybody knows how much I want Swords of Fury, Xenon, Haunted House, and Catacomb, but there are dozens of other 70s and 80s underdogs that would really shine like F2K.

It may take a few months before we get something like that again, but once we've burned through the PHoF tables, maybe they'll become more frequent.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts