The Official Latest NEWS And INFORMATION Discussion Thread

Chellspecker

Apr 20, 2013
EXCELLENT NEWS: ALL SIX OF THE POLLS SO FAR WILL BE RE-OPENED FOR ONE DAY ONLY SATURDAY, AUGUST 31! ALL POLLS CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT, SO GET YOUR VOTES IN FAST!
For those who have been asking about a table and why they it wasn't included in such and such poll, it might just be in one already. Get your votes in!

POLL #6 - VOTE FOR YOUR TOP TEN STERN / DATA EAST / SEGA TABLES

POLL #5 - VOTE FOR YOUR TOP TEN GOTTLIEB TABLES

POLL #4 - VOTE FOR YOUR TOP TEN PREMIUM LICENSED TABLES

POLL #3 - VOTE FOR YOUR TOP TEN BALLY TABLES

POLL #2 - VOTE FOR YOUR TOP TEN WILLIAMS TABLES

POLL #1 - VOTE FOR YOUR TOP TEN ELECTRO-MECHANICAL TABLES

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
but why we need to wait until 6 sept for polls result? - something special on this date? =)

I'd guess it's just to give Pin Wiz a little time to compile the results and present them to us in the proper fashion. Who knows, maybe he will even include a comment from Bobby King giving us his thoughts on the results? That would be cool.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
I'd guess it's just to give Pin Wiz a little time to compile the results and present them to us in the proper fashion.
what to compile? he already will compile them before sending to B.King. i think he simply unhide them to all - its enough.
Who knows, maybe he will even include a comment from Bobby King giving us his thoughts on the results? That would be cool.
i think its unrealistic to hope hear some concrete plans about future tables from our polls)))

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Of course there's a difference between compiling a list for Bobby and compiling a list for the forums: a list for Bobby would only really need to be the poll data, whilst a list for the forums may well be an extensive countdown with pictures and table information. Maybe even a brief paragraph for each winner.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Version 2.15 is out for the PS3.

Let's see if we, like for instance iOS, like for instance Mac and like for instance Android, finally get to see a "what's fixed" list. Keeping my fingers crossed...

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Version 2.15 is out for the PS3.

Let's see if we, like for instance iOS, like for instance Mac and like for instance Android, finally get to see a "what's fixed" list. Keeping my fingers crossed...

I guess we Know we will get the trophies for 'High five', 'Standard' and 'Wizard' modes for the next pack. Whirlwind and Championship Pub should be out Tuesday.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
You mean the pack after Terminator 2, or the pack after that?

Because it's pretty obvious that it's Haunted House and Tee'd Off.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Of course there's a difference between compiling a list for Bobby and compiling a list for the forums: a list for Bobby would only really need to be the poll data, whilst a list for the forums may well be an extensive countdown with pictures and table information. Maybe even a brief paragraph for each winner.

When did this forum become a full online magazine? :D

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
It doesn't list them as the next pack, more that they're two tables that have been confirmed and they haven't came out yet.

When Haunted House is officially announced, Tee'd Off and Haunted House will become a pack and Victory will remain as a table to come soon.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
waiting for polls revealing (with additional info and B.King comments of course;))

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts