The Official Latest NEWS And INFORMATION Discussion Thread

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I have a lot of memories of Paragon from when I was 7 or 8, so it has a huge nostalgia value for me. Same with Space Invaders. So I'd love to see Paragon sooner or later, but I think it's behind quite a few others from that era - Sorcerer chief among them.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I played Paragon at a tourney a month or so ago. It chewed people up and was downright mean. Unavoidable drain monster.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Personally I prefer Embryon, another Bally widebody from the same era (and back then, their widebodies were WIDE). Paragon never clicked for me.

I was fortunate enough to play an Embryon. Great game. And SUPER WIDE. I'd agree with other posts , I'd rather Sorcerer and Embryon from that era. Was just curious if Paragon had gotten any love in these parts. It looks absolutely evil, like a Centaur but a bigger drainer. Also Paragon looks dependant on nudging, which would make it incredibly hard on the IPad.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I was fortunate enough to play an Embryon. Great game. And SUPER WIDE. I'd agree with other posts , I'd rather Sorcerer and Embryon from that era. Was just curious if Paragon had gotten any love in these parts. It looks absolutely evil, like a Centaur but a bigger drainer. Also Paragon looks dependant on nudging, which would make it incredibly hard on the IPad.

Nudging those super wide bodies IRL is not exactly easy either!

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Paragon's never been on my just-gotta-have A-list. I don't even remember it from back in the day. But, given the chatter about it on here, and the videos, I'd be happy to see it come to The Pinball Arcade. It's solidly on my second-tier list of nice-to-haves.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Paragon is amazing. That is all.

Never had a lot of success on that pin. So many dangerous areas on a Paragon. That lower left pop is crazy deadly and shots at the inline drops have a habit of trying to sneak back between the flippers on you. So easy to lose control. Brilliant but evil design.

As for an early SS or an EM, maybe they can sneak one in after Addams Family. No one would even notice. ;)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.