The Official Latest NEWS And INFORMATION Discussion Thread

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
So it's been pretty quiet on the western front regarding front page updates, Captain. In fact, it's been pretty quiet on the PM front as well when we've sent you PMs.

Is there something we need to be aware of? Are you having trouble using the front page? Do we need to open up the front page updates to another maintainer? What gives?

If we don't see a response to this message (or PM if you don't want to share the reasons here) by this time next week (that's Wednesday 4th June 2014), we'll assume you don't want take responsibility for front page updates anymore and will recruit for the position.

I am sorry for slacking off from my pinball reporting duties, I have had lots of work to do in school and I thought creating as many articles as possible when a new table comes out would work better. I am going to create a new wave of announcements when Lights... Camera... Action! comes out in two weeks.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I am sorry for slacking off from my pinball reporting duties, I have had lots of work to do in school and I thought creating as many articles as possible when a new table comes out would work better. I am going to create a new wave of announcements when Lights... Camera... Action! comes out in two weeks.

I understand. I had a feeling it might have been school commitments. You made the right decision prioritising those over PAF.

Don't forget to check your PM inbox occasionally. ;)

Bring on LCA!

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I understand. I had a feeling it might have been school commitments. You made the right decision prioritising those over PAF.

Don't forget to check your PM inbox occasionally. ;)

Bring on LCA!

After all, if I had not gotten good grades in school I wouldn't be buying a Star Trek Pro :)

luxthedux

May 30, 2013
Hi! I'm an Italian player of TPA. I don't know where I can make a questions on this forum, so I decide to ask you here. (sorry for my bad English). In game settings, I find "Controllo superiore flipper On/Off" but I don't understand what it does mean! In English should be "Check flipper top" (by google translate). Do you know what does this option change? Thank you so much!!

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Hi! I'm an Italian player of TPA. I don't know where I can make a questions on this forum, so I decide to ask you here. (sorry for my bad English). In game settings, I find "Controllo superiore flipper On/Off" but I don't understand what it does mean! In English should be "Check flipper top" (by google translate). Do you know what does this option change? Thank you so much!!
Some tables, such as Twilight Zone and Black Knight, have one or more flippers in the upper part of the playfield. This option determines whether you can control the lower and upper flippers separately by partially depressing the trigger on your controller.

Separate control is more realistic, but many players find it aggravating, so there's an option to turn it on or off.

luxthedux

May 30, 2013
Some tables, such as Twilight Zone and Black Knight, have one or more flippers in the upper part of the playfield. This option determines whether you can control the lower and upper flippers separately by partially depressing the trigger on your controller.

Separate control is more realistic, but many players find it aggravating, so there's an option to turn it on or off.

Perfect, thank you!! I understand now :)

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Hey PinWiz,

I provided updates for these tables while you were away:
- Black Knight 2000
- WHOdunnit?
- High-Speed
- JunkYard
- Lights... Camera... Acton!

I'm glad to see you've returned and it will be great having you back to moderate the forums.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Hey PinWiz,

I provided updates for these tables while you were away:
- Black Knight 2000
- WHOdunnit?
- High-Speed
- JunkYard
- Lights... Camera... Acton!

I'm glad to see you've returned and it will be great having you back to moderate the forums.

Thanks for helping out during my absence Cap...it's very much appreciated.

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
image.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts