The Official Latest NEWS And INFORMATION Discussion Thread

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
just wonder why topic title says : "Latest NEWS And INFORMATION From FarSight Studios Concerning The Pinball Arcade", but the last two posts in it are related to some forum member's podcast, but can not find any mention about BK2K release, new challenge game mode for mobile/droids/whatever.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
just wonder why topic title says : "Latest NEWS And INFORMATION From FarSight Studios Concerning The Pinball Arcade", but the last two posts in it are related to some forum member's podcast, but can not find any mention about BK2K release, new challenge game mode for mobile/droids/whatever.

I knew that was coming and I take full responsibility for the lack of official TPA news lately. I will try my best to get back into a steady flow of official TPA news that I was posting awhile back. Please bear with me as my personal life has somewhat limited my free time needed to compile official TPA information...that and the NDA I signed last summer.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
and again 2 last official news were about podcast and no update about last table pack release.
i understand that you and Sean DonCarlos can have more important things to do and can have no time to update this thread or Bug subforums which he maintain, but just wonder how such busy persons still can find time to paranoically follow my posts and make me double warnings on the first occasion after my joke (which you think is cruel violation, but same time here was adult video game clip posted by one dude and it was not).
srsly guys - just keep cool cus i already can feel your hard breath over my back on this forum. this forum's name is tpa fans, not fanatics i guess?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
and again 2 last official news were about podcast and no update about last table pack release.
i understand that you and Sean DonCarlos can have more important things to do and can have no time to update this thread or Bug subforums which he maintain

I thought it had been made very public knowledge, but PinWiz stepped down from moderator and is no longer updating the news and information. Unfortunately none of us current moderators are being supplied with the same source of information he had. The only reason podcasts had been updated was because I pestered him about it!

This site is for fans. Too often the site seems like it should be called Pinball Arcade Whiners. Voicing opinions about the game are always encouraged, but please keep a level of respect toward the very thing you have fandom for. This holds especially true to when addressing the FarSight employees that post in our forum.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Everyone, I am proud to say that the front page of the news thread has been updated with current, up-to-date information.

The table overview

Tables Available Now, Coming Soon And Announced For Available Platforms And Devices

doesn't reflect "WHO dunnit" as released. It's still shown as "announced".

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Don't worry, I just thought you might have missed it. The source of that news page must be a nightmare to find your way through.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I never knew how to fix that... Sorry, it'll be turned green later today

Congratulations...you're off to a great start. Take your time and feel your way around the code...you'll get the hang of it. If you ever run into a problem, PM me as I have back-ups that I can send you if need be. Good luck!

amv71

Feb 29, 2012
... And I'd just like to thank you Mr Wiz for your fine updates over the years. Your hard work has been much appreciated.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
+1 to both. Thanks, PinWiz for keeping this up all that time (as well as your excellent series of polls last summer), and thanks Capt. BZ for assuming the mantle.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Everyone, I am proud to say that the front page of the news thread has been updated with current, up-to-date information.

So it's been pretty quiet on the western front regarding front page updates, Captain. In fact, it's been pretty quiet on the PM front as well when we've sent you PMs.

Is there something we need to be aware of? Are you having trouble using the front page? Do we need to open up the front page updates to another maintainer? What gives?

If we don't see a response to this message (or PM if you don't want to share the reasons here) by this time next week (that's Wednesday 4th June 2014), we'll assume you don't want take responsibility for front page updates anymore and will recruit for the position.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts