The Official Latest NEWS And INFORMATION Discussion Thread

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
It says that iPad tables are on sale....yet in the app they are regular price?? When does the sale kick in? :p

That was my mistake...I'm not sure if or when the core tables will be going on sale for iOS, but I did make a change on the News post to clarify that the core tables sale is for Android only.

Adam

Apr 5, 2012
A re-release that will take me into the darkness? Sounds like we'll get Jive Time after all.

Actually, I'm stumped...unless by "it's opposite day" they mean one table will be space themed and the other will not. In that case, it's probably Space Shuttle...maybe Pin*Bot, but probably Space Shuttle.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Last edited:

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Opposite of space is matter, or energy and light. So, could be WW or perhaps one of the weather related tables? ;)

androidlove

Aug 23, 2012
In case anyone is interested, the sale price showed up the next day. At least things with the Kindle Fire don't move as slow as the Xbox

Man, I hope Black Knight 2000 is the answer. You can do it!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Black Knight 2000 is not really on the radar for next month. It isn't a re-release. No idea why anyone even suggested it. Doesn't really fall into the "opposite of space" category in any obvious way either.

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
I'm beginning to think we iPad users don't get the sale :(

Oh well, I just paid $3.99 for RBION yesterday, it was worth it. :)

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
"Opposite of a space theme" has to be Earthshaker: the title has "earth" in it. Atari's Middle Earth would be even better, but there's no way it's that. I agree that the other is probably Space Shuttle, which is the opposite of the opposite of a space theme.

karl

May 10, 2012
Great job all year PIN WIZ. A year all ready? I guess time flies when we have updates as frequently as you give us them. Here's hoping for many more years of good news coming our way.

Your work is very much appreciated. Cheers.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts