The Official Latest NEWS And INFORMATION Discussion Thread

KELTIK-KHAOS

Feb 18, 2013
Star Trek to be released mid March, huh...

i can't wait. Hopefully it will be a 2 table pack, and not just a single / pro pack.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Star Trek to be released mid March, huh...

i can't wait. Hopefully it will be a 2 table pack, and not just a single / pro pack.

I've read that they will try and catch up the console release with the mobile platforms. Highley unlikely since STTNG was release back in December on mobile devices. That said though it will be 1 table and that's the premium pack that is STTNG. Followed by attack from Mars and genie in April/May. Of course this is what I've read.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Sumez pinballarcadefans
STTNG 1 table like TZ
saying girls dont belong on pinball machines they belong in the kitchen would be chauvenistic.

JFM3

Feb 16, 2013
I'm having trouble logging into my account within Pinball Arcade. I am trying to reset my password but the website where you reset passwords doesn't seem to be working. Is anyone else having this trouble? Any suggestions?

Ok, so the site is back up, but the reset password email is not being sent to me. It would be a huge bummer to lose my high scores and tournament results. Is there a tech support email address or anyone that can help me?

JFM3

Feb 16, 2013
Time resolved my login issue. I will have to redo some high scores, but because I enjoy playing it's not all that bad.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
I've read that they will try and catch up the console release with the mobile platforms. Highley unlikely since STTNG was release back in December on mobile devices. That said though it will be 1 table and that's the premium pack that is STTNG. Followed by attack from Mars and genie in April/May. Of course this is what I've read.

It is impossible to get the consoles caught up.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Looks like Cactus Canyon and Central Park are official based on the latest FB post; really looking forward to both of these tables.

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
I noticed the Genie video missing from the table pack chart. I remember seeing a video FarSight made of it and my pinball arcade fan forum OCD will be cured if the video is implenented in the chart. Lol!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I noticed the Genie video missing from the table pack chart. I remember seeing a video FarSight made of it and my pinball arcade fan forum OCD will be cured if the video is implenented in the chart. Lol!

I've been waiting for FarSight to post an Xbox 360 gameplay video of Genie for consistency, but the video has yet to materialize. I may link the iPAD gameplay video for the time being when I do my next major update which I hope will be soon.

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
Does anyone know if the core pack tables that are currently on sale in the latest Andriod version will be on sale in the next iOS update?

androidlove

Aug 23, 2012
Is there no way to get the sale price for a table on Kindle Fire, or am I too late?

I can't see a way to get the free table of the month either.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Thanks to pinwiz for today's major news update:

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...e-Pinball-Arcade?p=60335&viewfull=1#post60335

For this item:
'FarSight will be submitting The Pinball Arcade for Windows 8 very soon. They plan to release on all Windows 8 devices through it's marketplace'.

We should get a taste of what cabinet mode will be like on PC, as it will very likely be playable in portrait using the Metro portrait mode, as that is the way most Windows 8 tablet users must play.

silverjaguar7

Sep 26, 2012
PiN WiZ said:
FarSight is still looking to submit the Wii U version of The Pinball Arcade to NOA and NOE as soon as possible.
FarSight will be submitting The Pinball Arcade for Windows 8 very soon. They plan to release on all Windows 8 devices through it's marketplace.

Add that to the PSP/Vita and you now FS is developing for three platforms that consumers are not buying. For teh luv of goodnets y?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
From FB:

Howdy y'all!

We are excited to be heading off to the Texas Pinball Festival in Dallas.

We'll have a cool new feature for PS3 and something new on iPad to show off along with all of the tables on all of the current platforms.

While we're there, we will also be running some contests! We will have Cactus Canyon up and running on most of the devices and consoles. The top few players each day will get an exclusive Pinball Arcade Cactus Canyon T-shirt!

There will be four chances to earn your shirt. The first contest will run from 6 pm to Midnight. The second one will run on Saturday from 11 am to 5 pm, and another one from 6 to midnight. The final chance to win will be on Sunday from 10 am to 1 pm. Everyone at the show is welcome to join! The contests are free and open to all!

Our booth will be right next to the registration area! Can’t miss us!

Come on to Texas and have a ball!

http://texaspinball.com/tpf/

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.