The Official Latest NEWS And INFORMATION Discussion Thread

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
I own a Firepower and it is indeed a great pin. nice to hear comments from the beta testers that it seems to be tuned right. I wonder, does the 3-ball multiball last a short time too? :)

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
One thing I love about FP is that you had to work hard for the multiball. Modern tables seem to hand them out left and right

One way to think of it is that that multiball is the table's "wizard mode". Unlike most subsequent multiballs, there isn't a special goal or anything in the multiball mode; you just want to keep those balls in play. But it's the culmination of the table's ruleset, and it's not that easy to get.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Well, the game center achievements for dr. Dude and firepower are up. Last time new achievements became visible, the update was there the next morning

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Received the newsletter 20 minutes ago which states that Dr. Dude and Firepower have been released for iOS. Now I can't stop checking my app updates every minute. Damn you Farsight! I'm not getting any more work done today. :)

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
Received the newsletter 20 minutes ago which states that Dr. Dude and Firepower have been released for iOS. Now I can't stop checking my app updates every minute. Damn you Farsight! I'm not getting any more work done today. :)

I'm still not seeing it in the App Store...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.