The Official Latest NEWS And INFORMATION Discussion Thread

JFM3

Feb 16, 2013
I'm having trouble logging into my account within Pinball Arcade. I am trying to reset my password but the website where you reset passwords doesn't seem to be working. Is anyone else having this trouble? Any suggestions?

Shulk

Jan 22, 2013
Xbox 360 Update : FarSight's contract with Fillpoint is now an asset of a bankrupt company, so they need both the consent of the creditors and the approval of the court to move the game to another publisher. The good news is that they are VERY CLOSE to getting court approval on a transfer. FarSight wishes it was happening faster (and they're more frustrated than consumers as they lose money every day the new tables aren’t available on the Xbox 360). But it will happen!

I hope by 'very close' they mean before the month is over.

Klopek

Apr 29, 2012
Does anybody know if the app store in Windows 8 is unique for each platform type? So, the desktop store would be different to the phone/tablet store? I'm worried the (desktop) PC version will end up being gimped if they are the same store and product. I'll probably still wait for Steam regardless due to the Windows store likely having a certification process like the Xbox, resulting in painfully slow and infrequent patching.

karl

May 10, 2012
My favorite part of the news letter: In the section of their 2013 plans they say this: " Releasing Pinball Arcade on PC game with cabinet support" no beating around the bush. Cabinet support is not something down the line but actually something they will push for happening.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
From the newsletter.
Roy’s unique combination of being a top IFPA Pro and one of the best players of our game will allow him to give us average players new insights into how to score better in the Pinball Arcade. Starting this month, he will join Josh and Zach Sharpe, Cayle George, and Keith Elwin in writing the Pro Version tips.
I can't help but feel a little chauvenistic. HOLLAND!! CLAPCLAPCLAP HOLLAND!! CLAPCLAPCLAP.

844_0.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.