The PS3 "super patch"

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Does the PS4 version have zero trophies?

No, but they didn't change the distributed amount in season one. Most of us were expecting FarSight to change the trophy distribution on the PS4 version so that the trophies would last for more seasons.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
The Pinball Arcade You know what we know, unfortunately... we still haven't received a response since last week. We encourage our users in EU to get ahold of sony and complain if necessary, there's nothing we can do that we aren't doing, short of flying there ourselves and knocking on their door.

Better and better...

At this point, I think that SCEE makes a middle finger both at FS and us. The only little hint of hope is that SCEE didn't answered FS that the megapatch is rejected (yet?)...

Well, I think this famous sentence is legit now: "I'm done with TPA until all this mess is sorted out".
(glad to have not purchased the S2 pack prior to the megapatch as I wanted to since august 2013... I would have been totally f-word.)

Where's the tombstone for "Trophy Support" how did you forget that one also may be worth adding one for UK/EU PS4 with a question mark because I'm wondering if we will get any more support for this version already

I wanted to remove the Xbox360 tombstone as a re-release is now scheduled for this summer. And replaced it by the Wii U, the "undead" (or stillborn) version. :p

RJB

May 1, 2013
No, but they didn't change the distributed amount in season one. Most of us were expecting FarSight to change the trophy distribution on the PS4 version so that the trophies would last for more seasons.

EXACTLY.

Just pure lazy work from Farsight, nearly all premium DLC has trophy support, but Farsight can't be arsed, it was one thing the PS3 version not having them any more because of a limit that was bad enough and I could just about take that, but not having new ones for the PS4 next gen version is unforgivable.

I used to like Farsight/TPA but as each day/week goes by I grow less interested in this game, as I said in other posts, it's down to Farsight that TPA has loads of bugs on loads of tables, it's down to Farsight that White Water no longer works properly, it's down to Farsight that the PS4 is already dated as it does not support new trophies, to be blunt I'm greatly disappointed and very frustrated with just how far downhill Farsight have gone, and it looks like things are only getting worse, especially for those in UK/EU.:mad:

They are close to losing a very loyal customer in myself, and I'm sure in time many will feel the same way if they don't get a move on and fix their bug ridden game, I don't want to hear "it's Sony's fault" that to me is just an excuse.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Once the patch comes in it will all be a distant memory. It really is pretty awesome. I don't want sound like I'm rubbing it in, as that's not my intention, but it worth the wait.

omisnad

Feb 22, 2014
Once the patch comes in it will all be a distant memory. It really is pretty awesome. I don't want sound like I'm rubbing it in, as that's not my intention, but it worth the wait.

So you've already said, and no its doesn't help. Especially since there's now a distinct possibility that we may not get the patch at all. :p
... and before you say it`ll get sorted in the ... just be thankful you have experience with SCEA and not SCEE.

Anyway, another choice quote from Farsight yesterday via Facebook (its all getting abit *****y now)

"We're with you! We'd love it if we could get things done in europe efficiently! This is a nightmare for us as well!"

Last edited:

BadgerDeluxe

FarSight Employee
Aug 14, 2013
Interesting development, might need your guys' help on this... basically the release, even in America, revolved around two factors: an update from PSN, and a patch we had to release from here. We had to release both at the same time, otherwise EVERYTHING would break.

Our contact apparently just told us that we DID, in fact, get our release yesterday. (Huhh???) So all we can do is release the other half, our patch, today. Let us know if the new Table Packs are out and working for you guys, if the Super Patch is in effect, etc. I'm worried a ton is about to break but... :\ At this point we just need to gather info.

Anyway, another choice quote from Farsight yesterday via Facebook (its all getting abit *****y now)

"We're with you! We'd love it if we could get things done in europe efficiently! This is a nightmare for us as well!"

We've been as in the dark about this as you guys.

omisnad

Feb 22, 2014
Its BS as always with SCEE - no patch notification, and no new table DLC im afraid(PS3 or Vita). Ive just double checked now. So you best not release the patch.

This isn't the same contact you told you that SCEE had fixed the borked PS4 upgrade discount, when they had infact done sod all? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Neil L

Aug 5, 2012
195MB update just appeared on the Vita, downloading now. Not sure about the PS3 (yet) :)

Yes, it's also on the PS3 :) :)

Last edited:

omisnad

Feb 22, 2014
WARNING : Wont this just be the patch from Farsight which will break the game ?!?!

"basically the release, even in America, revolved around two factors: an update from PSN, and a patch we had to release from here. We had to release both at the same time, otherwise EVERYTHING would break."

... ill let you guys update and report back in a bit before i follow suit LOL ;)

PS i also have the patch notification. Assuming all's well, then we just have to badger SCEE for table pack 21 (and PS4 dlc).

BadgerDeluxe

FarSight Employee
Aug 14, 2013
WARNING : Wont this just be the patch from Farsight which will break the game ?!?!

"basically the release, even in America, revolved around two factors: an update from PSN, and a patch we had to release from here. We had to release both at the same time, otherwise EVERYTHING would break."

... ill let you guys update and report back in a bit before i follow suit LOL ;)

Exactlyyy what we're worried about :\

omisnad

Feb 22, 2014
... So far so good, updated Vita got notification to download table pack 6 - restarted/installed and table pack loads. :D:D:D

... will update all the tables on vita and ps3 and report back if i encounter any issues. Thanks so Much BadgerDeluxe !!! :cool:

BTW theres no table pack 21/22 obviously. Hopefully SCEE will now pull their finger out of their a$rse and stick it on the store next Wednesday ... along with the PS4 dlc.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.