Thread for irrational dislikes

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
-Okurkarrrrggggggh.
-That sound you get in SSHTL when you miss out on an extra ball.
-"OKOKOKOKOKOKOK" from LW3.
-Machines with no multiball.
-Misspelling Addams Family as "Adam's Family" grrrrrr.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Lightning flippers and also those tiny flippers used on old games like Central Park. Like the game isn't hard enough.

Video modes.

4P47HY

Apr 20, 2013
It's a Boulder Bash!... :D Wooh Yaa ooOh ...Jaah woooOH ...:confused: Yaah Oooh!.... AAaah! woooOH Yeaaah! .. :( WoooH Yaah ...ooOh Aaah oh! ... Yaah woooOH :mad:

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I would agree on video modes. Not a fan of those.

At the moment, all my other dislikes strike me as distinctly rational ;)

JenniferS

Feb 8, 2013
It's a Boulder Bash!... :D Wooh Yaa ooOh ...Jaah woooOH ...:confused: Yaah Oooh!.... AAaah! woooOH Yeaaah! .. :( WoooH Yaah ...ooOh Aaah oh! ... Yaah woooOH :mad:

Amen! I love the game, but want to slap him silly when that gets going! And hurry ups, when one of those get going, watch me drain. Ugh!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
DMDs in general. They really don't do much for me. I like newer machines, but I could live without the actual DMD. All I need to see is my score. The rest is distracting.

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013

No, I actually like pi, especially with ice cream.

I kind of dislike 2.71828182845... though.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
DMDs in general. They really don't do much for me. I like newer machines, but I could live without the actual DMD. All I need to see is my score. The rest is distracting.

I feel the same way. The DMD was invented to compete with video games but I think they should have concentrated on being pinball machines to compete with video games.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.