timeframe on dx11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
Hum, I'm sorry if my first post hurts your feelings. The only reason I am posting here is because we get next to no support on steam community discussion board. Farsight doesn't read most of the comments left there, they are only active on a fan forum for some reason.

I am somewhat perplexed by this reply as a Farsight employee was on the forums just a week ago answering one of your questions about DX11.

Mikefarsight developer
DX11 IS comming. I just don't have a date yet.

We had to shuffle the schedule around. Sometimes that happens due to real world table availablilty. Diner is still on our upcomming table list for season 3.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Maybe we'll see some DX11 screenshots for the 12 days of Christmas this year...or next year :p

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
^^^Well it is only 6 months to xmas. :)

Really, six months, where is the year going to, it just seems to be whizzing by, my inevitable journey into my last pinball drain continues to accelerate with each passing year.:eek:

LeRoy3rd

May 18, 2013
Can't wait to get one of these flying pigs to amuse me until the dx11 upgrade happens!

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
They are trying to get xbox 360 and Xbox One released first before they do the DX 11 update for PC
My theory anyway.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Yeah, but it's disappointing that PC has to take the backseat. The initial sales were good, so it would've been nice to see further PC development as more of a priority, which would've boosted the sales even further. It seems like management doesn't realize that features bring in sales too. Instead we just keep getting quantity over quality, and I keep ignoring the new DLC as a result. However, I'll gladly buy the season packs when we see some PC love.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Yeah, but it's disappointing that PC has to take the backseat. The initial sales were good, so it would've been nice to see further PC development as more of a priority, which would've boosted the sales even further. It seems like management doesn't realize that features bring in sales too. Instead we just keep getting quantity over quality, and I keep ignoring the new DLC as a result. However, I'll gladly buy the season packs when we see some PC love.

Hopefully we get more PC love in the second part of this year.Still think we will see it this year.Cross my fingers anyways

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I think I read that the DX 11 will come out in the 2nd half of the year. because I have my laptop hooked to my tv,I have adjusted my NVidia to vibrant colours,looks great.can I say how much fun I`m having with Junkyard :cool: table. hopefully L.C.A.comes out tomorrow !!! :)

Loadedweapon

Oct 26, 2013
It seems like management doesn't realize that features bring in sales too. Instead we just keep getting quantity over quality, and I keep ignoring the new DLC as a result. However, I'll gladly buy the season packs when we see some PC love.
You hit the nail on the head with that one... I have yet to buy anything on PC untill it gets some cab and screen support.. I could even wait for dx11 if I could atleast play it on my cab.. And I have friends with pincabs that are waiting for the same thing.. New features mean more sales...

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Like I said many pages back, I'm not buying anything on PC until the new lighting tech is out, I have almost everything on Android and the jump in quality currently isn't really worth it.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Like I said many pages back, I'm not buying anything on PC until the new lighting tech is out, I have almost everything on Android and the jump in quality currently isn't really worth it.
Same boat for me. If I didn't have a mobile platform to play on I may feel differently, though.

Alex Atkin UK

Sep 26, 2012
I notice they mentioned in the last newsletter:

Wanted to give an update to our Xbox One fans that we are in pre-certification and will be submitting a test build to Microsoft shortly! Once everything is ironed out, we will be releasing both digitally and in retail stores!

Assuming this isn't the same BS they have done in the past (saying its submitted and then 6-12 months later they say its not) does that mean DX11 sooner rather than later?

If the Xbox One is getting a test build (for Microsoft) then it would be nice if we could also have a test build of DX11, like they already do for Android releases.

Last edited:

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013

Seems we are all feeling the frustration.

Bruno

Apr 30, 2014
Consoles always come first
Everything else comes latter

Lol, that was a few years ago. Nowadays, mobiles always come first. Everything else comes latter, including consoles.

Farsight specializes in mobile games, a far more interesting market. In a decade there will be nothing left in the gaming industry but mobile games. And we will soon all convert to mobile games, all of us.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Farsight specializes in mobile games, a far more interesting market. In a decade there will be nothing left in the gaming industry but mobile games. And we will soon all convert to mobile games, all of us.

God save us all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts