timeframe on dx11

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
image.jpg

That can't be FarSight, the stick isn't broken.

R

Rhandos

I won't go ape**** when advanced lighting isn't coming out in March. I just will keep not buing furthers seasons after 1.

No reason to go nuclear, I just will keep my wallet closed until it comes out. ^^

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
If DX11 doesn't come march I'll... I'll keep throwing them money. But in a really passive-aggressive way.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
If DX11 doesn't come march I'll... I'll keep throwing them money. But in a really passive-aggressive way.

They've already got my money for S4. So if it comes in March or it comes in August, I'm all-in no matter what!

Besides DX11 isn't an issue on my secondary platform (Android); there I'm just waiting for sales to fill in the gaps.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I always say, I bought TPA for what it is, not what it could be. Does it sadden me at all the lost potential? Sure. But I got what I paid for.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I won't go ape**** when advanced lighting isn't coming out in March. I just will keep not buing furthers seasons after 1.

No reason to go nuclear, I just will keep my wallet closed until it comes out. ^^

I understand this, but I'd rather be playing pinball.

R

Rhandos

I understand this, but I'd rather be playing pinball.

Which I do, iOs is my primary platform with almost all tables owned :) I just hold off on PC until I can get my DX11 enabled epilepsy there ;)

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Same. I bought TPA for 'A boat load of pinball tables! Weeee.' and that's what I got for my money.

Even I have to admit that it's more than just a boatload of tables. It's a boatload of tables I haven't seen or played in years, even decades. We can talk about "lost potential" all day. Heck, I've talked about it on these forums from both hot and cold taps.

But the fact is FarSight has managed to bring us great simulations of 56 tables, and counting. Now if you only have the PS and Xbox console versions, then it's a completely different story. I have no regrets about buying every table, and will continue to do so as long as they keep coming.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Focus!
This thread is not about the number of tables FS throws at us. I too am a season pass owner for 1-4.

This is about graphics technology.
This was the standard in 2004
70b61fe3e55b29d47855aad27ccfb47e.jpg

So it's just not state of the art to release a game on the PC 11 years later with no lighting whatsoever.
And they simultaneously showed / teased us they can pull it off with the ps4 version.
And they advertised it.
And the lighting atmosphere on a pinball table is a very important part of the game.

I am really looking forward to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.