timeframe on dx11

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rhandos

I suggest we start a class-action lawsuit if GI lightning isn't implemented by April. Any lawyers in here? :p

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
And please replace the red ambient light in the game room with a more neutral one. It makes the tables look very pinkish. Cactus canyon around the guns is just awfull.

Alex Atkin UK

Sep 26, 2012
Oh come on, they can't even be bothered to improve the floor texture so what hope do we have? :p

Last edited:

AshleyAshes

Jun 27, 2012
Most of the comments in threads like these make me feel like I'm one of only a minority who are actually GREATFUL to get to relive classic pinball games for about $2-$3 each at all. Or the minority that see's DX11 as a super happy funtime bonus instead of an entitlement. o_O

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Most of the comments in threads like these make me feel like I'm one of only a minority who are actually GREATFUL to get to relive classic pinball games for about $2-$3 each at all. Or the minority that see's DX11 as a super happy funtime bonus instead of an entitlement. o_O

Your not the only one, I'm as happy as a piglet on a tit

superballs

Apr 12, 2012

We are the minority, but it's nice to know that there are a few of us that can just enjoy something good without constant demands.

Sometimes it's like Green Acres out here. Just surviving on cannabis and cattle.

What kind of CowPot shot was that?

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Sure I'm happy with what FS delivers and I think they do an awesome job recreating the tables. But why not present them in the way those tables deserve. They obviously have the tech and skill, as seen on the ps4, which is very very teasing btw.

Roo

Jul 5, 2013
Sure I'm happy with what FS delivers and I think they do an awesome job recreating the tables. But why not present them in the way those tables deserve. They obviously have the tech and skill, as seen on the ps4, which is very very teasing btw.

Yeah, this was announced, what, 6 months ago now (before PS4 launch)? I think that's why people are getting antsy. We like the product or we wouldn't be here, but who wouldn't want it to be even better? Particularly after seeing it teased.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Direct X 11 or high speed. Direct X 11 or high speed. Yeah I'll wait a bit for fancy lighting.

Alex Atkin UK

Sep 26, 2012
There is also the fact the goal of Pinball Arcade was to preserve simulations of real-world pinball tables, as authentically as possible. Lighting plays a big part in that.

DX11 may also actually IMPROVE performance, and it would be nice to have it before DX12 comes out and we start all over again. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts