Votes: 47 13.1%
  • Paragon™

Votes: 149 41.6%
  • Xenon™

Votes: 162 45.3%

• Total voters

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Sigh. There's never going to be a two-pack. FS were never really doing 2 full tables per month back in the PHOF re-release days of S1 and S2, plus since they went single-table-only in S3 the overall (technical) quality of the new tables has increased substantially.

Just because Paragon and Xenon are both far more basic tables than modern DMD tables, doesn't mean there's not work to be done. Xenon in particular will require scripting, unless they can hammer out the emulation issues with those late 70s/early-80s Williams (Gorgar, BK, et al). Paragon at least will be emulated since it's the same ROM as Centaur.

Xenon is a Bally as well, keep in mind.

Tarik

Banned
Dec 27, 2014
...some of the participants wouldn't have made it very long back in the day. (And now that this thread has my attention...well, let's just keep it nice and civil from here on out, folks, and we won't have to worry about it.)
If you're going to ban new members you might as well stop doing official polls here. Farsight wants the opinion of all its consumers, not of the happy few who are allowed to stay on this forum.

Sigh. There's never going to be a two-pack. FS were never really doing 2 full tables per month back in the PHOF re-release days of S1 and S2.
Sigh. I can't believe you fell for the story they made up after season 2 ended. Why do you think they re-bought the physical tables that were on PHOF? Why do you think many PHOF tables are now emulated and were first scripted? Right, because they started from scratch.

I voted for Paragon. Xenon looks super great, but Paragon has better gameplay in my opinion.
Is that why the post on Facebook to tell us about the 2nd poll has the backglass of Paragon showing? ;)

Question? Will there be a Round 3 when Xenon wins for a second time? Just curious.
When Xenon wins they can disqualify it because it's not a pre-1980 table. ;)

At least now you guys know the next "classic" table to be digitized after Xenon(most likely). ;)
That was said of Sea Witch too after it lost with 4 votes from Flight 2000...

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Sigh. I can't believe you fell for the story they made up after season 2 ended. Why do you think they re-bought the physical tables that were on PHOF? Why do you think many PHOF tables are now emulated and were first scripted? Right, because they started from scratch.

Actually, since I only came on board with TPA mid-S3, it's the only story I've ever heard until now.

Regardless - I don't see FS going back to 2-packs again because of the drop in quality that will ensue.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
xenon.jpg

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
If you're going to ban new members you might as well stop doing official polls here. Farsight wants the opinion of all its consumers, not of the happy few who are allowed to stay on this forum.

Is that why the post on Facebook to tell us about the 2nd poll has the backglass of Paragon showing? ;)

When Xenon wins they can disqualify it because it's not a pre-1980 table. ;)

That was said of Sea Witch too after it lost with 4 votes from Flight 2000...

It's a conspiracy to make Paragon. The secret is out.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
We don't generally ban new members.

However, old repeatedly-banned ex-members are fair game. Goodbye again, for the sixth time. Please don't come back.

ThePinballFan

Jan 3, 2015
Both were great additons to TPA no doubt, this poll is very hard.
Farsight give us both, take my money, I would love to play both Pins.
Bally Pinball Machines #1.
Nothing wrong with Williams, but I think we have enough Williams so far in TPA, give us some fresh pins from other manufacturers.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.