Votes: 47 13.1%
  • Paragon™

Votes: 149 41.6%
  • Xenon™

Votes: 162 45.3%

• Total voters

Nat-1969

Dec 27, 2014
You and I must have played different Fireballs then. I had an absolute blast the one time I played Fireball. The whirlwind spinner, the zipper flippers, the multiball. It's just a crazy game, especially for an EM.

To each his own..I admit I put more quarters into it than my statement would imply, but never was very excited about my Fireball experience

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Eons ago when Farsight did their first poll for the 80s Bally table, EBD was part of it, and FS claimed that each table in the poll would make it to the game, we were just voting on which would come first. Centaur won. I think they've probably changed their mind on putting the losing tables in. At least for the time being. Can't remember the other candidates.

Fireball was the other table.

People need to stop with the Paragon conspiracy theories. Xenon was easily the most requested table when they asked for nominations, and it's going to win its second poll. They want to make what will sell. I think Paragon will sell too.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
I'd still want all three of the tables in this poll. I actually want Xenon a little more than Paragon, but I agreed that the "pre-1980" nature of the poll made it seem that Xenon shouldn't be there. So, since Xenon seemed to need no help in its vote counts, and I want Paragon nearly as much, and Paragon is more clearly "pre-1980" than Xenon, I went ahead and voted for Paragon in both polls. But, either table would be a fine choice. I really hope FarSight does the ecumenical thing and builds both at some point.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
People need to stop with the Paragon conspiracy theories. Xenon was easily the most requested table when they asked for nominations, and it's going to win its second poll. They want to make what will sell. I think Paragon will sell too.

+100%

Nice to see some sanity being restored to this thread after the troll's banishment.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I don't doubt the veracity of this poll, or the previous one. It doesn't mean that the nostalgic 8-year-old in me won't be disappointed when Paragon doesn't win....

Mike Lindsey

FarSight Employee
Jul 23, 2013
Glad things are simmering down in here haha. Gonna post one more time on Friday to get more votes in. Will use a Xenon picture to make some of you happy. hehe

kruge99

Apr 19, 2013
I'm still hoping for a list minute, ditch effort from the Paragon fans to jump in and vote... but it doesn't look good...

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I still can't believe they haven't made that one yet, such a classic. I can't imagine it being very expensive either.

There isn't any license attached to it.
But it doesn't seem to be in FS radar.
My favorite table. Let's request it more !

Last edited:

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Yeah Mike are your tables for season 5, and 6 working really good, like Mousin' Around, Cyclone, Bad Cats, Fire!, Simpson's Pinball Party, Safe Cracker, Red & Ted's Roadshow, F-14 Tomcat, Rescue 911, No Fear, The Getaway: High Speed 2, and Family Guy because I heard a Rumor that Sterns S.A.M. Emulation is working. If S.A.M. is working I also expect someday Spiderman, Pirates of the Caribean, and Tron Legacy (if Disney cooperates with you guys), The Walking Dead, Mustang, Wheel Of Fortune, Big Buck Hunter Pro, Ironman, AC/DC, Metallic, and a few others I can't think of at the moment. So thanks for all these upcoming games sometime in the Future.

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
82733-why-not-both-meme-5LvD.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.