TotM (Feb) Heat Groupings

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
As scores roll in, I will update the groupings list at the start of this thread by putting into italics those that have posted. Once all 4 players in a grouping post, I will put in bold the winner. I will not post any scores until after everyone has submitted, as I don't want to give anyone advantage by seeing a score they need to beat. If you guys feel like posting your own scores, that's your business!

I will try to have results up as soon as possible once the tourney ends.

Thanks guys, have fun!

jdoa

Jan 8, 2015
Awesome! Just got home so im starting the kettle for my coffee, and then pin-time!

Good luck to everyone, and for the guys that are grouped with me, you can solidly know you wont be last, thats my spot lol

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Done with FP, pretty happy with my score. Horrible first game on Genie. Hopefully that was all the house balls for tonight and the second game will be killer :) F2k and AFM I won't be able to play until after my kids are asleep so that will have to wait a few hours. I see that we need to post scores for all tables at the same time though so nothing to show yet!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
[MENTION=384]dave950lam[/MENTION], Black Hole isn't featured. It's Flight 2000.

On point:

011DC7C16F0576DB943372AC8937BA0781ED9123

F04FE1F5069F5A1323ADB1FC30EC8F20CD7072F8

A9888DF025043D22E0751B8EA3A05F36E21AE55F

2A164DB4748101912CF3C37B0B3E414A6EF4B5AA

Last edited:

greatdane

Feb 19, 2015
I've submitted my scores now. Fun and different way to play these tables. I usually don't play so many different tables in one night so it was really hard to adjust to the speed of each table. Some pretty horrible low scores, by I was not expecting to win anything anyway. :)

Good luck to you all!

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Screwed up on Genie and forgot to set it to 3-ball play so scored a lot less than I should have on the first game. Played the second game of Genie, both of Firepower, and one of Flight 2000 that was good enough maybe not to need a second.

Time to start the grind on AFM, see youse guys in four hours. :) (Or I'll probably peek back in during the RTU victory sequences.)

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Just got home from work, going to unwind a bit first before I play the tables, just glad I wan't off this weekend, because I would have been stuck
down in York Pa for most of the day with my daughter's swimming tournament.

Good Luck everyone.

jdoa

Jan 8, 2015
oh ****, i didnt know we must change the balls to 3 on genie.....luckily I havent played yet. Second cup of coffee already! man im tired (remember its 8pm here)

superdan

Jan 30, 2015
No need to post my scores on the forum lol had to play on my iPhone instead of pad to avoid family "distractions", but not an excuse as I've posted nice scores on the phone before. Might be a chance on AFM, no chance on FP and genie, which I expected. But didn't expect to choke on f2k which I certainly did. Fun to do this. Look forward to the next. Cheers!

Last edited:

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
You don't have to set Genie to 3 balls mode:

Pinballwiz45b using tourney settings, reminds me of something. If that is something you indeed want to do, go for it. I certainly encourage that if it is available to you, but can't enforce it. With Genie, it's up to you if you'd like to play 3 or 5 ball. I personally think it's a wash for me in terms of advantage points wise. Since the game is standard with 5, dropping to 3 is purely everyone's call.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
If either of you two want in...

Brackets 8 and 9 each only have 3 people, so I could throw you guys into those and it won't mess anything up. Lemme know.

Friends at home all the weekend.
Thanks but I'll join next time for sure.
Good luck everyone !

superdan

Jan 30, 2015
I think pinballwiz45b set the bar? I'm not even close and guessing he will play ATM till end of tourny, he gets my envy and scorn :)
In all seriousness though, motivates me to get better. Good on yah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts