TotM (Feb) Heat Groupings

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdoa

Jan 8, 2015
wow! what a crap tournament i played now lol!!! only AFM was semi decent, I got 12bil on it. the rest was like....hahahaha. I think on flight i lost two balls in a matter of about 12 seconds lol, and if i hadn't been shaking my head in disappointment and staring at the ceiling in awe, it would have probably been 4 seconds lol

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Help?!

I'm in......:)

But confused :(

Someone tell me when I'm meant to be submitting scores between.....in REal GMT Time ;)
And how I'm posting - Not through the Google Form thing?

Sorry - Sat night here LOL

Andy:confused:

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
BTW, important for everyone: Since we have to do our screenshots at the end of the game (not at the high score list page): If you get a new High Score and need to enter your initials - make your screenshot before you enter your initials, because it will take you directly to the list after you've entered them.

Last edited:

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Well, I'm done.

Played pretty well on Genie (for me,anyways) so I'm happy with that.
Firepower was so-so. At least I wasn't done within fifteen seconds lol.
AFM could have been better. Still had fun with it.
I'm disappointed in my F2K score. I'm usually better than that - it just plays so freaking fast on the XOne.

Anyways,best of luck to all!

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Gdmit... I am all wonky after work. Gotta settle the brain down and rest my eyes so I can atleast hit the ball. Tried a few games to warm up and got slightly motion sick from the ball movement, not a good sign to try getting a good score on the tournament tables.

A bit of a rest and some more background light and I will be ready to go. Want to post my results so I can see how poorly I've done (except on Genie, I hope to outdo myself tonite!)

Good luck to all who still got to play :D

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
im not good at any of these games except afm, and I havent been playing afm much at all lately. oh well it was fun. I put up some crappy scores for the tourney.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Hey folks...

So as you may have noticed with the groupings, scores are starting to come in and if your name is in italics, it means it's been registered.

One person who didn't sign up but posted scores anyways is Montana Frank. Because I have 2 spots open (R8 and R9 only had 3 players), I'm going to go ahead and insert him into one of those groups. Hope you all are cool with that (because Frank is a cool guy!).

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
Well that was fun... minus the disaster that flight 2k was for me. I'm always strong on that table and it's one of my favs but house balls all around.
Good luck everyone!

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Submitted, and I have the pictures in an Imgur album. I'm going out for the evening, so will stand on just my one game of Flight 2000 and don't have time for a second long game of AFM.

Last edited:

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
One person who didn't sign up but posted scores anyways is Montana Frank. Because I have 2 spots open (R8 and R9 only had 3 players), I'm going to go ahead and insert him into one of those groups. Hope you all are cool with that (because Frank is a cool guy!).

Absolutely, I'm glad he is able to join!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'm all done now. Interesting phenomenon...my first games were far and away superior to my second games which all ended very quickly. Firepower was the one exception, where 2nd game was better while the first was terrible.

Realized I needed to get my own scores down before I started staring at everyone else's while I enter them into my data base!

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
And I'm done.
Started with Firepower with a really good first game. Second game terrible.
Genie next. First game horrible and second game better but lower than average for me.
Flight2000, a table that I love and played the crap out of during the table of the week and felt I could shoot 7M+ in my sleep. First game <1M. Second game <2M :(
AFM last. Was doing crazy bad but had an incredible last ball with RTU and many TAs that polished my score from about 5B to 81B. Second game was beyond horrible.
All in all I had a good time! :)
On a side-note: I was really surprised that the physics on Firepower has changed slightly on my game since the TAF update. The kickout from the top hole doesn't go straight for the 'R' letter anymore which was 100% before, and post passing is very unreliable now compared to very safe before. It's funny that FP was the only table I got a good score on tonight.

Good luck and good night!

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Hey folks...

So as you may have noticed with the groupings, scores are starting to come in and if your name is in italics, it means it's been registered.

Yes Frank is my friend even if he wanted Seattle to win the Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.