Tournament Awards & Questions

Liverslapper

Apr 29, 2013
From the old PlayStation 3 tournament held a couple months ago, there was word of prizes for those top finishers. Is there any updates on when these items will be distributed? I checked the forums and I found no information regarding this.

I have one more question. Is this Twilight Zone tournament only for those who donated to the Terminator 2 machine?

Liverslapper

Apr 29, 2013
The Twilight Zone tournament is only for those who backed TZ's kickstarter for $100 or more.

Thank you. I just managed to catch their Facebook page which mentions this so that is good to know. Still nothing on the prizes I see, well I am sure it will eventually happen. TPA seems to be pretty busy, I was just curious if I might have missed an update.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Some days ago I received a PSN message that the price (custom balls) are available (probably it was added with the last update). Just check if the balls are there.

Liverslapper

Apr 29, 2013
Some days ago I received a PSN message that the price (custom balls) are available (probably it was added with the last update). Just check if the balls are there.

Ah yes, this had to of been recently. They managed to sneak themselves in without any notice. I greatly appreciate the help.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.