Tournament starting March 6, 2015

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Our Tournament Leaderboards script should be running correctly again. Please let us know if anyone has anymore issues.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Our Tournament Leaderboards script should be running correctly again. Please let us know if anyone has anymore issues.

Still in bronze (started in gold and lost all those table scores) - the one table I played since while banished to bronze was diner - my score showed up 9th place 18,943,430 - but my name is blank.

My psn ID is da5id5

Thanks

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Still in bronze (started in gold and lost all those table scores) - the one table I played since while banished to bronze was diner - my score showed up 9th place 18,943,430 - but my name is blank.

My psn ID is da5id5

Thanks

I forwarded this to our support person that is investigating similar cases.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Glad to see the scores are working now and also glad my psn name is correct for this tournament. Thanks for the fix FS team.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Still banished to bronze with no name :(

Did the psn tournament get extended for a couple of days? Launch screen stills says it ends tomorrow.

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
You are the only person I've heard talking about an extention. Was it suggested elsewhere.
I do agree that there should be one.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I read it on the TPA Facebook - extension til 16 to make up for glitch days. Yes I know I shouldn't believe anything I read on Facebook...

Merluzoooooor

Mar 10, 2015
The initial end day for the tournament was March 11th, seven days tournament as usual. Now the end date is March 13th, so yeah, they extended two days because of the scoring glitch.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Oh it started on the 6th (last Friday) ends this (friday) the 13 th - no extension.

It's ok - I am lucky to have TPA on two of the platforms that support tournaments. I have been letting the ps3 tournaments slip since I waited out the end of season 3 for the pass, and having this tournament be right after the mobile -'is pretty burnt out.

Happy for those that got fixed - damn you glitches!!!

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Oh it started on the 6th (last Friday) ends this (friday) the 13 th - no extension.

It's ok - I am lucky to have TPA on two of the platforms that support tournaments. I have been letting the ps3 tournaments slip since I waited out the end of season 3 for the pass, and having this tournament be right after the mobile -'is pretty burnt out.

Happy for those that got fixed - damn you glitches!!!

Last tournament my PSN name was not coming out correctly, and thought I would have to delete and re download all the tables again, so glad I didn't have to do that.

Members online

Members online