Request TPA Website Issues / Requests

LAW

FarSight Employee
May 2, 2013
I´ve kicked myself out again

Lolz Tarek, alright adjusted that one as well, these filters might be verging on counter productive now that we are policing the leaderboards more heavily.

Hey Law, thanks a lot being here and taking care of restoring my score! No, I never heard back from support - I emailed them

Aha, well they certainly got it since they forwarded it to me :) I guess they were waiting for me to get back to restore it.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Alright [MENTION=2327]Tann[/MENTION] should be restored. Sorry some itchy trigger fingers somewhere :)

Hello Law,

Yay! I noticed that the Black Hole leaderboard has been cleaned on the website.:cool:

But like Funhouse, there's a problem on PS3: the BH leaderboard in TPA is different from the one on the website (on PS3, it still shows all the mobile bogus scores -16B for the 1st-), with a result that highscores made on PS3 are not posted.

Example:

I played on Black Hole today, scored 7.378.500 pts (ID: Ouazegaga). This score is correctly displayed in-game in the weekly and monthly leaderboards, but it's not on the website leaderboard (neither my all-time highscore -8.701.720M).

What is weird is that PSN people post highscores on BH and FH (PS4?). So its seems to be a problem only with the PS3 version.

So far, Funhouse and Black Hole are the two tables which have the leaderboards totally desynchronized. It's OK for Rbion (scores are correctly posted) and I still have to check for ToTAN.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

LAW

FarSight Employee
May 2, 2013
But like Funhouse, there's a problem on PS3: the BH leaderboard in TPA is different from the one on the website

I've made our testing department aware of this and they are going to try to replicate it so we can pass it on to programming for a fix

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
The boring and -censured- f@il.sight is back.
Code:
Tales of the Arabian Nights
1. f@il.sight - 9,22337203255981E+018

Medieval Madness
1. f@il.sight - 6,66666666666667E+018

Cirqus Voltaire

Monster Bash

Gorgar
1. f@il.sight - 9,22337202826484E+018

No Good Gofers

Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Fish Tales

Black Knight 2000
1. f@il.sight - 9,22337202826484E+018

DarkMatt

May 5, 2013
I might as well post here.

I've tried like 5 times to revalidate my account but the forgot password page will not send out an e-mail to my account. Could you look into it?

LAW

FarSight Employee
May 2, 2013
[MENTION=2575]DarkMatt[/MENTION] : A quick check & test seemed like everything is working as it should. Are you getting an error on the page or do you instead just never receive the validation email? Also, which email provider are you with? (we've had some trouble with blacklisting in the past)

EDIT: nope i spoke too soon, there is definitely some issue there. Apparently some dev work i was not privy too, working on fixing it now

Last edited:

LAW

FarSight Employee
May 2, 2013
Alright should be back to normal now, let me know if you experience any further trouble

DarkMatt

May 5, 2013
Alright should be back to normal now, let me know if you experience any further trouble

As for your question: I never got the mail. The site itself brought me to the "check your e-mail" or whatever page, but never actually sent the mail.

The good news is that now it's doing something different.

The bad news is that now my attempts to recover my password just brings me to here: https://www.pinballanalytics.com/VTX/Private/VTX_FORM.php It's but a blank white page for me, and I still receive no mail.

Last edited:

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
My turn for a leaderboard appeal. I scored 591,054,310 on Phantom of the Opera but it didn't post to or got filtered out from the leaderboard. I got there by way of going infinite on extra balls to 290M to pass Mark Miwurdz, then hit the ball 3 double-your-score shot to 580M. I can see where that would look high enough to be hacky, but trust me it's legit. :)

poto591m.jpg

LAW

FarSight Employee
May 2, 2013
now it's doing something different

Hmmm.... there is an issue where if you are resetting via the website (clicking on forgot password?) and you hit enter rather than click the actual button it fails like that. If that's not it you may need to PM me your email or your username so I can try to track it down and if all else fails manually reset it for you.

My turn for a leaderboard appeal.
K lemme check on this

DarkMatt

May 5, 2013
Actually it seems to have magically fixed itself. I tried again this morning and oh, it finally sent the e-mail.

Thanks for the help, LAW.

LAW

FarSight Employee
May 2, 2013
Actually it seems to have magically fixed itself. I tried again this morning and oh, it finally sent the e-mail. Thanks for the help, LAW.

Magic FTW!! You're welcome, although we do still seem to be experiencing some issues with our automatic emails.....

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
My turn for a leaderboard appeal. I scored 591,054,310 on Phantom of the Opera but it didn't post to or got filtered out from the leaderboard. I got there by way of going infinite on extra balls to 290M to pass Mark Miwurdz, then hit the ball 3 double-your-score shot to 580M. I can see where that would look high enough to be hacky, but trust me it's legit. :)

poto591m.jpg

I have posted another leaderboard trouble in this thread:
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/10308-Version-1-39-x/page2

Maggie

Jan 8, 2015
Last night I scored 16.5B on Road Show, but it isn't showing up on the leaderboards. Since then, I've completed other games (Diner, RBION, Genie, El Dorado). I didn't get personal bests on any of them. But those scores should show up on the weekly leaderboards. But they aren't either. When I check for my score on the weekly boards, TPA reports "none". Any simple fix to get my scores to post to the leaderboards? When I finish a game, it looks like it's updating as usual. No obvious sign that there's a hang up.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
When I click on "Personalized" under the leaderboards it says I'm not signed in.

My RTRS score from last night hasn't shown up in My Scores or leaderboards yet either.

LAW

FarSight Employee
May 2, 2013
Yes we were definitely experiencing some posting issues related to back-end leaderboard maintenance which was aimed at improving the speed and responsiveness of the leaderboards. The latest information I have on this is that it has been fixed but let me see if I can get some direct confirmation....

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts