Twitchstream General Discussion

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Did y'all get the notice to change your password? It sure surprised me to get the message my Twitch account might have been hacked. Glad to see in the morning news is that it was everyone and just not me.

Has this happened before?

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Did y'all get the notice to change your password? It sure surprised me to get the message my Twitch account might have been hacked. Glad to see in the morning news is that it was everyone and just not me.

Has this happened before?

Yep, I got the notice, fixed the password :D

MichRX7

Aug 2, 2012
Cool. Let's see them ignore my Xbox One Twitch questions. They are truly clueless.

To mods. Don't mod me for this. It's a 2 minute job to input a few lines of code that they said was gonna be sorted in the patch. It's a fact that they are clueless.

And bump... It sure would be nice if I could join in the twitch streaming fun on my Xbox One without two video cameras and a spare PC.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
There may be no stream tonight for some reason. Usually FarSight announces it quite a while beforehand but I haven't heard anything regarding it yet.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Has the table been delayed? If so, good on them for trying to get things perfect before release.

It's coming out tomorrow. Don't know why there was no Cyclone broadcast (might be a bit too repetitive? Or are they waiting until DX11 is near-ready?)

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Tomorrow, I'm streaming Zen Pinball 2 (Darth Vader + South Park Super Sweet Pinball) but it'll be the last day I stream for a while. PKSparkxx is doing another session of Mario Kart Mondays during my regularly scheduled stream time. I probably won't be able to stream until May at that rate.

The stream is going to be live on YouTube April 6th and I'll post a link to it soon.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The Ded Flip guys are streaming Whoa Nellie! Right now.
They will be playing it every day this week at 5PM Chicago time.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.