Version 1.40.x

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
As a newb to the scene, I can understand frustration with long awaited bug fixes and refinement request. And still, I must say for the fifteen bucks I paid for the steam version of season 2, the amount of fun I've had with TPA has been remarkable. Aside from ASK Homeworks Zaccaria package for iOS, I can't think of a time when I've ever purchased so much enjoyment for so little in a video game package. Also - the new dx11 lighting seems a major improvement vibe wise over dx9. I'm really happy with TPA.

My experience as well.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Not sure if this is just AFM or it affects other tables (I'm willing to bet it does), but I got the game completely locked up with no way out but to kill the process.

Anyway what I did was get Martian Champion and entered initials, and then managed to start a new game while the 'Enter Initials' dialog was still displayed. Now all the ball launch does is press the "Select" button, which does nothing. Pressing [Esc] or Start on my controller which normally brings up the Pause menu does nothing. Pressing [Backspace] or B on the controller which normally goes back/closes dialogs does nothing. The only way out is to kill TPA.

00C8AFC5A907B2B2755C3A94D54B2CCC85695E09

This is an initial entry bug were aware of. It happens because the emulation is in Free Play and if you press select after inputting initials, it will assume you have pressed the start button. This in turn causes the above event to occur and can be avoided by not pressing the select button after entering initials..

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
This is an initial entry bug were aware of. It happens because the emulation is in Free Play and if you press select after inputting initials, it will assume you have pressed the start button. This in turn causes the above event to occur and can be avoided by not pressing the select button after entering initials..

Okay, this was also posted in the Android Beta for HS2. Kind of weird that something that's been around a while has only just been spotted, but at about the same time on two different platforms.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Okay, this was also posted in the Android Beta for HS2. Kind of weird that something that's been around a while has only just been spotted, but at about the same time on two different platforms.

It occurs across all platforms and has been around since the beginning. It's been reported a few times in the forums but was first discovered when we were first testing for the PS4 Launch. It had to have a way to get around this point which is why we added the "Skip" function to the platforms initial entry UI.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts