Version 1.49.x

SCAAMMM

Nov 6, 2013
With the amount of money I've sunk into it on multiple platforms? I doubt it!

reputations good & bad are earned...

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I was looking at the table rules and it totally confused me, until I found out the table rules of Last Action Hero are not played, those are the rules of the Mary Shelley's Frankenstein table!

Can this be fixed please in the German version of TPA? AFAIK the rules are showing up correctly in the english version. I would really like to be able to read the rules of the table, thanks.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Can this be fixed please in the German version of TPA? AFAIK the rules are showing up correctly in the english version. I would really like to be able to read the rules of the table, thanks.

I'll add a reminder to bump the build so translations are added.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Could you guys please also look into the Monster Bash multiball and Theatre of Magic mirror issues?

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
One more thing, [MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION] and any other Farsight guys, join us next weekend for the forum run tournament and have some fun! Just think, if you win the Zac code, YOU can gripe and complain over bugs and irregularities, and someone ELSE will just have to sit and soak it all in, how the tables will have turned :)

PeacemakerPIN

Nov 19, 2015
I doubt that Farsight staff play their own game or they would see 90% of the bugs theirselfs without needing us to point them out.

I'll take the PC Bug Team over the console Bug Team any day of the week. More things got fixed in the DX11 Beta (In a month) than anything that hasn't been fixed in years on console.

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
I'll take the PC Bug Team over the console Bug Team any day of the week. More things got fixed in the DX11 Beta (In a month) than anything that hasn't been fixed in years on console.

I'm still pretty sour that the flipper issue on 1200x1920 isn't fixed after this long, but oh well. I'll keep playing on DX9. It's still a fine game.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts