Vote for a classic Bally table! (Closed)

Which classic Bally table should FarSight release first?

• 8 Ball Deluxe

Votes: 146 43.5%
  • Centaur

Votes: 153 45.5%
  • Fireball

Votes: 37 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
RE-VOTE! I voted for FIREBALL but it seems to be a 2 candidate race. RE-CALL! Man its so CLOSE! I can feel DVD breathing down my kneck!:D

SilverBallFiend

Dec 18, 2012
I would really hope Centaur is picked. Simply because we already have Big Shot. I love Big Shot and love 8-ball but I would like theme change since we just got a billiard themed table.

I would love to see 8-ball eventually but centaur is my first pick.

(Make Medusa :p )

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
Yeah, I would be pleased with EBD, but the whole theme of Centaur wins me over... the artwork, sounds, and voices. It's a *****in' table. (Bichen!)

But yes, hopefully all three will come with time.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Initialy thats why I didnt vote for EBd was BS already have a pool themed table, and voted FIREBALL off of experience with all 3. FIREBALL is more unpredictable with spinning discs, but 8BD was the last game I payed to play and it was fun enough to dump a couple dollars in at $.50 per play. Centaur just felt like it was the artwork and not the game that made it pop out to me.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
To make things even more exciting, I'm going to make the votes private again. We'll let FarSight announce the winner tomorrow.

As of right now, Centaur is in the lead by 6.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
To make things even more exciting, I'm going to make the votes private again. We'll let FarSight announce the winner tomorrow.

As of right now, Centaur is in the lead by 6.

This evening I backed up my tablet and did a factory reset. When I logged back in here I thought something was wrong with my browser because I couldn't see the results of the poll! :D

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
I would really hope Centaur is picked. Simply because we already have Big Shot. I love Big Shot and love 8-ball but I would like theme change since we just got a billiard themed table.

I would love to see 8-ball eventually but centaur is my first pick.

(Make Medusa :p )

This

Animator_pin_fan

Mar 4, 2012
I actually really like all 3 of them. But I voted for Centaur because in addition to being a really fun game, I absolutely love the cool sounds it makes. However, I very recently played the original Fireball again and was reminded just how cool the game really is. Do we know for sure if it's the original EM with "zip" flippers or the SS classic version?

Last edited:

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
If ebd wins, then I'm okay with that, but it was miles behind, now everything is hidden all of a sudden, ebd was only four votes behind after trailing massively, sorry, but it's a bit odd. :-\

Last edited:

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
If ebd wins, then I'm okay with that, but it was miles behind, now everything is hidden all of a sudden, ebd was only four votes behind after trailing massively, sorry, but it's a bit odd. :-\

That's the problem with a poll like this. Anybody who joins the forum can vote on it.

Still though, the total number of voters is really small overall. Less than 350 votes with over 12,000 likes on Facebook doesn't seem like an accurate representation of the user base.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012

Yeah does seem a bit suspect!, when u set up a poll you can have it so you can see what members have voted for what table but unsurprisingly that option wasn't available for this poll. Why now are the results hidden, can Gord Lacey explain??

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts