jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
PacDude did an awesome VP8 version.
"Hey pal, there's a cover charge here"
"Didn't I see you in a line-up?"
"So loooonng"
I love the MATCH animation!! :)

I remember playing Pinball Magic by Capcom at a trade show. I was really impressed by the dynamic nature of the sound on Capcom pins. Really good quality speakers and sub-woofers. I have played Pinball Magic, F14, and Big Bang Bar (only on Pinmame). I actually liked BBB the most. It is a very playable game. Just keep coming back for more.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
This falls under the Guilty Pleasures thread, but just putting it out there that SAFE CRACKER would be awesome to see in TPA. I spent hundreds of dollars collecting the Magic Tokens on that game. Probably could have gone and purchased a tube of tokens from the importer for less money than I put into the game ;).

There is nothing like seeing a beautiful shiny golden token come flying down the playfield glass toward you after "entering the vault". And when you complete all vault letters, it is a token avalanche!

I even managed to get the elusive Silver Token for this machine. There was only ever one silver token in every token tube so the chances of getting it was about 1 in 50 (I think each tube held about 50 tokens maximum).

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
My top 5 most wanted would be
1. Haunted House (favorite of my youth)
2. Addams Family
3. Scared Stiff
4. Dirty Harry
5. Family Guy

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
I played a real Haunted House, Xenon, and Monopoly and I would love to see those. I hope they wait a while on Monopoly, if it does come, since it's another Pat Lawlor with some similarities to his other tables (but with some nice twists like a policeman drop target and fun toys).

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
This falls under the Guilty Pleasures thread, but just putting it out there that SAFE CRACKER would be awesome to see in TPA. I spent hundreds of dollars collecting the Magic Tokens on that game. Probably could have gone and purchased a tube of tokens from the importer for less money than I put into the game ;).

There is nothing like seeing a beautiful shiny golden token come flying down the playfield glass toward you after "entering the vault". And when you complete all vault letters, it is a token avalanche!

I even managed to get the elusive Silver Token for this machine. There was only ever one silver token in every token tube so the chances of getting it was about 1 in 50 (I think each tube held about 50 tokens maximum).

You may be interested in watching this video for Safe Cracker. Chris Bucci's vids are about the best out there.

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
I'd like to see Bally's Space Invaders, but I'd guess it's impossible, since the game itself was the subject of a rights lawsuit (the art is an incredibly blatant ripoff of H. R. Giger's designs from Alien).

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
...There's also a 1976 EM table I'd like to see: Gottlieb's Royal Flush (I was just reminded of it by the IPDB rankings). I know it from an old PC simulation, or specifically from the Classic Mac OS port that the author released as shareware after the commercial project fell through. Sadly, it didn't make the transition to Mac OS X.

David Smith

Feb 28, 2012
I'd love to see Banzai Run. It's Pat Lawlor's first game, and it has a really unusual design: the ball can be carried up into the backglass, and there are flippers and a playfield up there as well. Given the way CV works, it seems like this would be possible with the PA engine. It's a fun and unique game, and I haven't seen a real one in more than 10 years.

unclewilly

Feb 20, 2012
I'd love to see Banzai Run. It's Pat Lawlor's first game, and it has a really unusual design: the ball can be carried up into the backglass, and there are flippers and a playfield up there as well. Given the way CV works, it seems like this would be possible with the PA engine. It's a fun and unique game, and I haven't seen a real one in more than 10 years.

if youre evere in baltimore md come by the national pinball museum. they have a sweet banzi run there. i play it every weekend

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
Concerning polls and such: Based on what they've released so far, I strongly suspect Farsight is gauging potential interest by the IPDB rankings.

Look at the top 10 solid-state machines on IPDB, and you'll see that the only one of the ten that Farsight hasn't either announced as a release, or publicly expressed interest in, is Indiana Jones.

hexcrass

Jun 3, 2012
I'm gonna throw in my 2 cents here.
I'd like to see:

Any and all of the classy EM tables.
Pirates of the Caribbean
X Files
Star Trek (1979)
Guns N Roses
WWF Royal Rumble
KISS

That said, I plan to buy every table that Farsight makes and I hope they make 100's of them :)

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
I have the gorgeous TPA tables on my iPad 3 sitting here, and yet my most played table is Whirlwind, on the lowres 3DS port, with the floaty, slow PHOF physics. I just love the game so much, and I don't even really know why. Funhouse is pretty similar (...okay, VERY similar), but I just love Whirlwind even more.

Please, Farsight - I want to feel the power of the wind on my iPad as well!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
That said, I plan to buy every table that Farsight makes and I hope they make 100's of them :)

I totally agree! You also reminded me about The X-Files, I would love to have that table in TPA. I know it wasn't super popular, but I so love the theme.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.