What implications does the new Stern-Pinball Arcade app have for PC?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I've only seen bits and pieces of info so far about this "Stern Pinball Arcade". (Been busy STILL trying to get a 240M dice roll on JB, all 26 tokens on SC (21 so far) and most infuriating of all, a 250K landing bonus on F14). Forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but will this affect the two possible kickstarters I've heard about? Those being LoTR and TSPP, of course-either of which I would gladly hand over some beans for.

It would be nice to see Mr. Ritchie's GoT on STPA, despite all of the criticism about the artwork, but I would love to try their music tables. We have none of those around here, and I luvz me sum rock and roll, like Metallica and KISS, and maybe some Stones too. Sometimes the radio, iPod, and Guitar Hero just aren't enough.

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
From the little I know Kickstarters would still be in play as the third-party rights would need to be in the contract. It seems that Stern most likely only would have this written into their newer properties. The word on the board is that a TSPP Kickstarter will be coming soon.

I would love to see GoT on SPA even though I have heard a lot of pinsters complaining about the design. There was an article a few days ago that said GoT will be coming digitally but it was not a Stern or Farsight article.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Or not. Didn't see Farsight there at all and not too much from Stern other than 4 Kiss tables, 4 Game of Thrones tables and 2 Whoa Nellie! Big Juicy Melons tables. Star of the event for me was the new Hobbit table. Awesome table. Could be my first real pin.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Star of the event for me was the new Hobbit table. Awesome table. Could be my first real pin.

That's good to hear. Been hearing the same from many other people that played it, that it turned out awesome. It's going to be my first real pin.

...Been a long time comin'

Last edited:

Nate

Jan 20, 2015
That's good to hear. Been hearing the same from many other people that played it, that it turned out awesome. It's going to be my first real pin.

Can I come play your hobbit when you get it? I visit the other side of the state once every couple months for no reason other than pinball and I would much rather experience this table in the company of another real deal pin-head than amongst the insanity of a Full-tilt ice cream parlor or waiting in line at dorkys to play 1 game and be shuffled to the back of a 30 minute line, or to pay a $20 entry at the pin-museum in the internation district only to pay another dollar per game which is a fee that only pertains to WoZ so far so I imagine the hobbit will also be on pay to play (assuming Charlie even puts his in there right away) I would much rather pay you an entry fee and a dollar per game to help you make back some of your 10k investment! Lolz if not I understand I don't much care for people that live in Spokane either.....sigh....

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012

Looks like it WILL be my first real pin. Just ordered the Hobbit limited edition table from Jersey Jack's. Should be here in May.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Thanks. Put the $2500 deposit down. Now I just have to save the other $6000 by May. $1000 a month. Should rock though. Had a great time playing at the expo in Chicago. Looking forward to it!!

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Thanks. Put the $2500 deposit down. Now I just have to save the other $6000 by May. $1000 a month. Should rock though. Had a great time playing at the expo in Chicago. Looking forward to it!!
good onya,i`m tickled pink forya,may you have many years of fun with it !!!! :cool:

invitro

May 4, 2012
How do you stay so happy?

giphy.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.