What tables did you play today?

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Merry Christmas! I had a pretty good round on TotAN this evening (after being cheated out of a pretty good game on Scared Stiff thanks to the game losing track of a ball during Scared Stiff multiball ;_; ). Ho ho ho! : D

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
Firepower just hurt my feelings. I had a seriously grand first ball in which I multi-balled twice and loaded up the bonus to 5x and beyond, lit the Fire and Power and the out lanes. Then I tilted. Totally deflating. But I had a similar ball right after that. And tilted. And again, a fine ball. Tilt. I know for sure I was within reach of the 2 million I've been dreaming of but instead I didn't even crack my previous top-5 scores, my best being slightly above 1,750,000. If I could just refrain from that one-nudge-too-many when I know I'm closing in on a big score. Man, I hate Firepower; it's my favorite.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I've been trying to get back to Conquer the Galaxy or whatever it is in Attack From Mars, which I hit once early on when I had no idea what I was doing, and have yet to get back to (and up until like this past week I'd pretty much forgotten about it and figured there was nothing left to do after destroying Mars, jeesh : P). Have had three games in the past two days end on hilarious third ball drains just a few shots away from finishing all the prerequisites. ; ) I'll get you, AFM! I'll get you yet!!

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Played one game of RBION last night on the PS4 for over an hour. Got Atlantis and Frog Frenzy (almost twice). Final score was a little over 482 million which I thought was pretty good. Then I saw the leaderboards with scores in the BILLIONS.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
can my PS3 handle it?

Last Tuesday a buddy and I started up a game of BoP. He picked this one due to the fact that he does good on this one. We were just passin' the controller back and forth between each lost ball. My job eventually came to be the player that recovers the extra ball as each one is lost. I finally let him have free reign of the table provided that I get ball 3.

I'm still playing the same game, surviving on ball 3, sittin' at 21billion. Does this game ever end?

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
It doesn't! Last week I finally struck Bride from my play list (all the other tables are still on there : p).

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Yup, Bride is the easiest table in TPA to play forever. It's like a nuclear explosion, critical mass occurs when every neutron (extra ball) spawns on average more than one additional particle. Funhouse is the next most notorious table for that, though it can happen on any table that allows stacking a repeatable extra ball, like T2, Whitewater, Ripley's, Gofers, TZ, Scared Stiff, Monster Bash.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
See I don't even play extra balls so normally this kind of thing isn't a problem, but even *without* extra balls, Bride just goes and goes... Shuttle ramp, shuttle ramp, shuttle ramp... : P

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
on TPA: Black Rose and Attack From Mars: BR because i don't think i've reached my celing yet (currently 407M but i think i can get to 600, even though this will only gain me 50 points or less), and AFM because it's still my all time favourite game, and i still think that 1000 point score of 110B may be within my reach (currently 88B so there's 200 points waiting for me to claim them by squeezing in a 4th (?3rd) RTU.

in real life: WWF and BTTF, as these are the new kids on the block. at least until my new game gets delivered later this week!

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Finally got back to Conquer the Universe in AFM--after getting really close on a single ball on Sunday, then leaving the game paused 'cause I had to go meet up with someone...only to find the PS4 shut off when I got back because I'd left the darn power saving features on. ;oooo That also zapped my Wizard Goal of finally having beaten the video mode, gar. Buuut I've got those two things done and saved now so I guess I can go back to playing more than just this one table for a while. : D

Patty

Banned
Jan 18, 2014
Actually I´m playing TAXI. I scored 15,6 Million, which isn´t so bad. But my final wizard-goal is still vacant. I can´t manage the crossover-Combo :-(

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Don't ever be afraid to ask for a tip on a goal or scoring in general. They are many skilled players in here that are always happy to share tips, tricks, and strategy. They have helped me out many times. Best of luck!

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Started actually trying to play a few tables like they're supposed to be played. Going for the side targets on the upper playfield in Black Hole to get to multiball has definitely revitalized that table for me, 'cause before I pretty much would just end up banging the ball around in the lower playfield forever. : P And I finally started approaching Creature's multiball methodically, which did get me back to a Super Jackpot finally (I had one when I first got the game like years ago and had no idea what I was doing : P), but also made the table really boring. Hm.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Started actually trying to play a few tables like they're supposed to be played. Going for the side targets on the upper playfield in Black Hole to get to multiball has definitely revitalized that table for me, 'cause before I pretty much would just end up banging the ball around in the lower playfield forever. : P And I finally started approaching Creature's multiball methodically, which did get me back to a Super Jackpot finally (I had one when I first got the game like years ago and had no idea what I was doing : P), but also made the table really boring. Hm.

Black Hole is great once you realise the strategy for super scores. It's a really great payoff. Spell BLACK HOLE to increase lower playfield scoring, get the 5x lower playfield multiplier, lock the balls and start multiball, and let all hell break loose in the lower playfield! So satisfying.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Black Hole is great once you realise the strategy for super scores. It's a really great payoff. Spell BLACK HOLE to increase lower playfield scoring, get the 5x lower playfield multiplier, lock the balls and start multiball, and let all hell break loose in the lower playfield! So satisfying.

Yeah pretty much : ). And the upper playfield side targets are an interesting challenge to shoot for.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts