What would be the WORST theme for a pinball machine?

SydyneBall

Jul 18, 2013
I'm thinking Sequels:

Low Speed - Geriatric Edition - with 1/24 scale walker!
Red Headed Step Child of Pin*bot - Quote "How did that happen?"

And a themed:
Flappy Bird - Can you score more then 2?

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I am actually in the process of creating a ruleset for an imaginary game based on this very forum. You have to complete 6 "thread" modes, begin Kickstarter Frenzy through intense hurry-ups, and start a lot of Multiballs based on getting banned off the forum. I have them complete now and will post them in my blog when they are complete.

night

May 18, 2012
I am actually in the process of creating a ruleset for an imaginary game based on this very forum. You have to complete 6 "thread" modes, begin Kickstarter Frenzy through intense hurry-ups, and start a lot of Multiballs based on getting banned off the forum. I have them complete now and will post them in my blog when they are complete.

And when you loose your last ball you are forced to listen to a half hour speech of me talking about table graphics.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012

Won't Olive Garden be a heavy license? Check with Shutyertrap about licensing driveway cheese. Evel Knievel and Dolly parton you might be able to double up and get rights for the original tables as well!!!

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012

If you TILT, you end up getting banished to Facebook.

DeadParrot

Feb 21, 2014
High Speed 3: The Ironic Finale

"This time I'm gonna NAIL that dirtbag!" *arrests the driver, who is relaxing at home, for tax evasion*

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Imagine a table based off the 90's sitcom The Nanny
Call outs from that horrible voiced Fran Drescher ... And that laugh.
I made myself sick.

N

netizen

Kerning (once you learn what this is you'll never look at things the same way again)
Anti-Aliasing: The game (the more point you score the more "jaggies" the table develops on all its assets)
Fibre! (a modern take on pachinko as an educational game to promote digestive health)

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Be careful. STERN may be watching this thread and steal some of these ideas. No, wait, they only care about licensed tables...

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Be careful. STERN may be watching this thread and steal some of these ideas. No, wait, they only care about licensed tables...

We can license a crappy theme for them. How about: The Sherwin Williams "Watching Paint Dry" Pinball Experience.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012

Stern has their people watching the forum and they are coming back to headquarters talking about the huge buzz for Olive Garden and Evel Knievel!

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
That voice though ... Yuck!

A friend of mine used to work at the Olympic training center in Colorado Springs. She happened to meet Fran Drescher at the Nagano olympics. She said the schtick she did on the show is not a schtick. She sounds like that for real. Man, that voice would drive me absolutely crazy.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts