What's your favourite table you know will never come to TPA?

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Mousin' Around for sure.
I LOVE this game madly...

I wouldn't rule out this one appearing at some point down the line. It's not too unpopular and it's a Bally Sys 11 (IIRC), Farsight are still picking from that era.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I wouldn't rule out this one appearing at some point down the line. It's not too unpopular and it's a Bally Sys 11 (IIRC), Farsight are still picking from that era.

Sadly, I've asked about this table quite a few times, and the response was about as positive as asking for an EM. :(

When I also asked about "Bad Cats", the response was even worse. I think "Highly doubtful" was the exact response we got.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Sadly, I've asked about this table quite a few times, and the response was about as positive as asking for an EM. :(

When I also asked about "Bad Cats", the response was even worse. I think "Highly doubtful" was the exact response we got.

I wonder why they don't care for this table. Its in the top 100 in ipdb, its a system 11 which they've already nailed the emulation for, and its unlicensed. Seems like a no brainer.

Maybe its just that not enough people have asked for it yet. The like to use the excuse that "no-one's requested it" quite a lot.

N

netizen

people have said Bad Cats isn't/won't be interesting enough because it doesn't have a multiball.

So it falls into that "niche" category of not being marketable to enough people most likely.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
people have said Bad Cats isn't/won't be interesting enough because it doesn't have a multiball.

So it falls into that "niche" category of not being marketable to enough people most likely.

I'm sorry I was talking about Mousin' around, though bad cats would be awesome too.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I wonder why they don't care for this table. Its in the top 100 in ipdb, its a system 11 which they've already nailed the emulation for, and its unlicensed. Seems like a no brainer.

Maybe its just that not enough people have asked for it yet. The like to use the excuse that "no-one's requested it" quite a lot.

Actually, they did use that excuse for "Mousin Around", yet I see requests for it here, and esp on the FB page all time. lol

Who knows, but hopefully one day we'll get it. As for "Bad Cats", that one never looked interesting. I don't think I'd enjoy hearing those stupid meowing sounds, esp when I have a dog.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Actually, they did use that excuse for "Mousin Around", yet I see requests for it here, and esp on the FB page all time. lol

Who knows, but hopefully one day we'll get it. As for "Bad Cats", that one never looked interesting. I don't think I'd enjoy hearing those stupid meowing sounds, esp when I have a dog.

I'm with you on Bad Cats. I will play it to change things up and then remember how much the repetitive noise makes me walk away before finishing an entire game. The gameplay is above average but hearing that weird voice say "Baaaaad Cats" every 5 seconds is too much for me. Mousin Around is a way better table, although not one of my favorites either.

Zombie Aladdin

Mar 28, 2014

But Cyclone is a high priority, and it has no multiball.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I'm with you on Bad Cats. I will play it to change things up and then remember how much the repetitive noise makes me walk away before finishing an entire game. The gameplay is above average but hearing that weird voice say "Baaaaad Cats" every 5 seconds is too much for me. Mousin Around is a way better table, although not one of my favorites either.

+1

But Cyclone is a high priority, and it has no multiball.

It's a high priority because people like that table more than "Bad Cats", mostly because it has more appealing artwork and isn't as annoying.

shimoda

Mar 14, 2013
I like Bad Cats way more than Cyclone. Art on Cyclone just looks messy, too much going on. I think BC is one of Python's best.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013

Because it's not TAF or Indy. If we're talking about requests, anyway.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Hey ! Sometimes dreams come true.
It's my favorite one. It would bring back so many memories.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts