PS3 - Request Where are the new tables for Europe on PS3 and PS4?

Neil L

Aug 5, 2012
Just spotted this on facebook:

Sony EU finally got back to us, we're set for the 18th according to email we received today.

Maybe it's less than 2 weeks away. :)

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I figured that they would unload all the missing packs at once and get everyone up to speed.Oh well.

They release them two at a time on PSN. And America hasn't even got table packs 23 and 24. Getting four packs at once is a vague possibility, as they should be coming out around now had the releases gone to plan, but getting them all isn't going to happen.

I'd say my certainty of table packs 23 and 24 appearing is around 10% and my certainty of them all appearing is around 1%.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
They release them two at a time on PSN. And America hasn't even got table packs 23 and 24. Getting four packs at once is a vague possibility, as they should be coming out around now had the releases gone to plan, but getting them all isn't going to happen.

I'd say my certainty of table packs 23 and 24 appearing is around 10% and my certainty of them all appearing is around 1%.

Ok.Odds don't sound good.Hopefully we don't have to wait too long.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014

I'm guessing they'll release everything up to "Junkyard", since everyone else is so far behind.

I wouldn't expect anything till late June or early July thanks to e3.

Pretty much.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
This was posted on our facebook page;

"The Pinball Arcade: The date we were given is the 18th, from Sony EU directly. Unfortunately there's nothing more we can do at this point."

With that being said, the 4 tables are in submission which is normally a 6 week process.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
What table packs are we referring to here exactly? I am currently reading it as this: Sony are saying that Table Packs 21 and 22 should appear next week. And you've submitted table packs 23-26 for release already in both regions? Does that mean we'll eventually see those four appear at once?

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
This was posted on our facebook page;

"The Pinball Arcade: The date we were given is the 18th, from Sony EU directly. Unfortunately there's nothing more we can do at this point."

With that being said, the 4 tables are in submission which is normally a 6 week process.

So 4 tables will be released at the same time and it could be on the 18th?When were the tables put into submission?Or is the 6 week submission process starting on the 18th?

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
What table packs are we referring to here exactly? I am currently reading it as this: Sony are saying that Table Packs 21 and 22 should appear next week. And you've submitted table packs 23-26 for release already in both regions? Does that mean we'll eventually see those four appear at once?

From my understanding that is correct.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.