Where is Sorcerer?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I know FarSight is finished with bringing PHoF tables to TPA. I could do without Ace High and Jive Time, even with the extra variety they would bring to TPA. But I'm hoping against hope they will reconsider Sorcerer. Unfortunately, I don't think FarSight is willing to go through the hoops to get the table back, and I don't blame them.

Master of Trolls

Dec 18, 2012
I still have the PHOF disc from back in the day. This table is great. What I remember and luv most is when the sorcerer says, ."You are done, boy!" I luv that. Farsight, if you're reading, don't let this table slip through the cracks.

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
I bought the real table when they said they were going to skip this one. I enjoy having it and hope they make a repro playfield for it one day.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Sounds like it may come eventually. They at least have acknowledged its popularity and also their comments have warmed up to possibly making it someday.

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
Last edited:

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
It's the only one of six that my wife will play. I love the artwork on this one which is the main reason I'd like a new playfield. It plays just fine and doesn't really have wear spots, just the normal cracks in the paint. I have a thread posted here of it from when I bought it.

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...-they-may-not-do-Sorcerer-until-tonight-maybe!

Pics at post 13.

What a nice looking table. Two questions. 1) how the hell did you fit it in that tiny car ;) and 2) how much did you pay for it? If you don't mind me asking

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
What a nice looking table. Two questions. 1) how the hell did you fit it in that tiny car ;) and 2) how much did you pay for it? If you don't mind me asking

Lol, had to remove the head. And never again in that vehicle. Any tighter and it would not have fit. The last two I bought a friend let me use his truck.

$1000

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Great score. Sorry you live in Ohio not MA or you'd be welcome to use my truck. It's really a great find at a decent price. Actually a good investment as it seems tables are all going up these days!! Way to go

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
The good news is Ohio is a very good area for pinball. Our league had 124 members this past time. With the dropouts, we're still over 100.

Some good places locally to play too.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Damn. I'm jealous. Although, there is a Jillian's about a mile from my house that always has three pins. Currently: getaway, pinball party, and Starwars 2000 (which I've never played).

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
Damn. I'm jealous. Although, there is a Jillian's about a mile from my house that always has three pins. Currently: getaway, pinball party, and Starwars 2000 (which I've never played).

I've only played Return From Mars, haven't seen a Star Wars in person yet. I know someone who has one, but he just moved into a new house so I'm not sure when he'll have people over to play.

But boy, did we digress or what? Haha!

I do hope TPA gets Sorcerer and it gets emulated. The scripted version on PHOF has some errors. I'd have to dust off that game to remember what they are.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts