Where's the IOS Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gjarnling

Jun 12, 2012
The next 2 tables were announced at the end of June. I've been checking the App store hourly for the past 2 weeks straight. So sad.

PiN WiZ mentioned something about tomorrow on FB... I know the feeling, I look for it all the time even tho I know it's not there yet. it is a bit sad really...

gjarnling

Jun 12, 2012
anyone know if this update includes support for GC and if so do the scores get transferred to it or do we start from scratch?

gjarnling

Jun 12, 2012
If I had your scores, I wouldn't want to lose them either.

cheers mate. would prefer if they were reset tho, since some nasty bugs that made it possible to get very high scores on some tables have been taken care of :)

I like getting high scores, but prefer to know the tables well enough to be able to get a solid score every time I play. (still need to practice on BH, FH, ToM and ToTAN...)

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
I'm really curious to see how well Black Knight will play during the two level multiball with the highest top-down setting in portrait mode.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Glad im not the only one who keeps checkin heh, ill have a few of creature then give blackhole a go n if nudging is better gonna *****slap gorgar

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Yeah hopefully nudging will have had an update, whilst its not too bad in landscape mode in portrait it's next to useless!

Vip8888

Mar 25, 2012
Yeah hopefully nudging will have had an update, whilst its not too bad in landscape mode in portrait it's next to useless!

*Fingers crossed*

Portrait doesn't work at all for me, landscape is insta-tilt even if I hold pad absolutely still, and this is on a new (New) iPad. Works perfectly on my Android tablet so if they just sort it out on iPad I'll buy all tables a third time.

gjarnling

Jun 12, 2012
same here, I check for it every break I have at work... pls Apple, just approve and realese it so we can move on and get back to living normal lives :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts