White Rose Gameroom Show, York PA, Oct 9-10

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
:(. Not this year, unfortunately. New house equals new bills. Got two games to repair as it is anyway. I WILL be at Allentown next year though. ;)

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
KISS

Good fun to play, great music. More than one on site too so lines are not too bad.

3c5d7e2cd65e4f5b49e04fe96a10859c.jpg

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Was good seeing you there Eldar.
If the Kiss theme is not a huge turnoff, it is a very fun pin. It was well setup and did not have the Gene sdtm issue that is often a complaint. My wife really loved it and she is not a Kiss fan. My only complaint about it was the DMD animations. They are kind of muddy and unclear. It was often hard to even read the third players score because of the way it is shown.
Played Surf n Safari, Cactus Canyon, a beautiful Dirty Harry, Freddy's Nightmare, Big Hurt, Americas Most Haunted, Avatar, F-14, a super nice Hokusai Pokus, NBA Fast Break, Funhouse, Earth Shaker, No Fear, Break Shot, Big Shot, Sopranos, Robo-War, and a bunch more. Most were in pretty good shape.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
It was a Centaur 2 with that ugly back box design. I really hated that shape. Glad it never caught on.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Have to miss it this yeas as I have to work this weekend, will have to look forward to Pinfest 2016.

Have fun guys.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Couple of things: yep, the Diner did play nice :D The left ramp was very easy, much more so than the TPA version. Other shots were not so forgiving! And at 7:35, that's me playing KISS :D

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts