White Rose Gameroom Show, York PA, Oct 9-10

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The show starts this Friday. Anyone else going?
I will be there Friday with my wife and a buddy from work.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
I came with my daughter one year; she beat me on Tommy mainly because her plunges were so weak she always made the skill shot.

I've not brought her since....
Ha ha, nice.
Since we missed the Allentown show thought we'd go to the York show instead.
My daughter likes playing the old baseball tables and seeing the real life tables from TPA.

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Ha ha, nice.
Since we missed the Allentown show thought we'd go to the York show instead.
My daughter likes playing the old baseball tables and seeing the real life tables from TPA.

I doubt I'll beat managing to play all of the EMs in TPA for real at Allentown this year. That was cool. There was also a Target Alpha, which plays differently again to both the El Dorados, because it has different scoring.

Maybe we should try a mini-tournament. Or at least see what real-life TPA tables are there and post scores.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
That sounds interesting.
I'm even worse at playing the real tables than in TPA.
I'm sure we'll see more than one Earthshaker at the show.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
York always seems to have a wide selection. Quite a lot of bingo style machines there last year. I'm not a big bingo fan myself. Looking forward to playing Ghostbusters again. It gave me a spanking at Allentown in May.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
York always seems to have a wide selection. Quite a lot of bingo style machines there last year. I'm not a big bingo fan myself. Looking forward to playing Ghostbusters again. It gave me a spanking at Allentown in May.
Haven't played GB yet, see you there.

Sent from my SM-T357T using Tapatalk

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'll be wearing glasses, a Pinball Podcast t-shirt, and playing pinball poorly. Feel free to say hi if you spot me.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
I'll be wearing glasses, a Pinball Podcast t-shirt, and playing pinball poorly. Feel free to say hi if you spot me.

Which pinball podcast shirt?

I'll be reppin' a Blahcade shirt and might be wearing glasses (not if it's raining) and also playing pinball poorly.

I'll be there around the time they open.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I'll have a... T-Shirt on. Probably my "There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1" t-shirt. I will have glasses on, rain or shine (chances are, rain). Probably getting in some time between 10.30 and 11, depends on how quickly I can get myself moving.

I will be playing pinball enthusiastically but not necessarily well.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
three nerds with glasses tshirts and gaming...yup you will really stick out lol its not the playboy mansion,

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
three nerds with glasses tshirts and gaming...yup you will really stick out lol its not the playboy mansion,

This is York PA. Just last month they had Vanilla Ice, Salt-N-Pepa, Coolio, Young MC, and Color Me Badd performing there (pretty much all at once). Yeah, it's a real hotbed.

Also I think if you're a man and you turn up at the door and you're not at least 50lb overweight, not wearing scruffy jeans, and not wearing a T-shirt that looks like you just pulled it out of the (dirty) laundry basket, they turn you away and tell you to go freshen up.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
well its a standard uniform universally ofcourse but kinda makes it hard to find people! id be easy the drunk one calling bop a dirty minx!(pg13 for the kids) maybe if you all hum pinball wizard itll help!

3+man mini tourney whoever looses buys the burgers

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
I'll have a... T-Shirt on. Probably my "There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1" t-shirt. I will have glasses on, rain or shine (chances are, rain). Probably getting in some time between 10.30 and 11, depends on how quickly I can get myself moving.

I will be playing pinball enthusiastically but not necessarily well.

I'll keep an eye out for ya.

One of my friends will be there and he's easy to pick out, he'll be the one covered in tattoos.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
well its a standard uniform universally ofcourse but kinda makes it hard to find people! id be easy the drunk one calling bop a dirty minx!(pg13 for the kids) maybe if you all hum pinball wizard itll help!

3+man mini tourney whoever looses buys the burgers

Don't think they have burgers, just old hot dogs rolling on those disgusting rollers. Thinking about trying a burrito place near by.

York is a hotbed of trash most times. :)

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Don't think they have burgers, just old hot dogs rolling on those disgusting rollers. Thinking about trying a burrito place near by.

York is a hotbed of trash most times. :)

I always end up going to Wendys, so if there's a burrito place close by I'd go for that as an alternative.

Not like Allentown where it's right next door to the big indoor farmer's market.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts