Request Who wants Bram Stokers Dracula to be this years Halloween table?

Do you want BSD to be this years Halloween table?

• YES. 'Do you believe in destiny......'

Votes: 75 88.2%
  • NO. 'You are but mortal, after all!....'

Votes: 10 11.8%

• Total voters

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
As title people, vote with your mouse click and let FS know we need this table in TPA this Halloween!!

Last edited:

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
nope..dont want this, i wanna new Gottlieb for Halloween - i'm sure much of you will be scared of it XD

neurokinetik

Nov 23, 2013
Do want, but hopefully not before I can get my hands on a real one. (Don't want the price going up any more before I can buy it, lol)

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Do want, but hopefully not before I can get my hands on a real one. (Don't want the price going up any more before I can buy it, lol)

Well hurry up and get it then :D

Yeah i do think if i had room for an actual pin i would strongly lean to getting this table...or though it is brutal

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Just watching the video at the top of the page there is no actual artwork that has any similarities to any of the actors from the film on the playfield and the only offender here is the backglass....and to be fair if it was a case of having this table in TPA or not then i would be completely fine with not having the backglass included in TPA version at all if it ment that no KS was needed

WFurman

Apr 21, 2013
The table was the first to have a "Multi-Multi-Ball" feature, where one could stack Multi-Ball modes on top of one another for increased jackpots! Therefore, the game should be in The Pinball Arcade.

Feb 19, 2014
I'd say yes, but I feel that this Haloween is going to be the first Data East table, Tales from the Crypt.

Wasn't Keanu Reeves in Dracula? I'd imagine that's an expensive license, whereas Tales one property, and one that hasn't been used in a good 20 years to my knowledge with anything. Dracula wasn't a bomb, and it has big name actors in it.

Then again with the way Farsight is dodging -anything- even remotely licenced, like Road Show and The Getaway, kinda makes me worry we'll even get Tales!

Feb 19, 2014
Of course I'd love to have the game. It's a really exciting and cool game with a very fun triple stacked multiball, great theme, advanced Synth music which I love, and just an overall great vibe. I'm just being realistic...

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I'd say yes, but I feel that this Haloween is going to be the first Data East table, Tales from the Crypt.

Wasn't Keanu Reeves in Dracula? I'd imagine that's an expensive license, whereas Tales one property, and one that hasn't been used in a good 20 years to my knowledge with anything. Dracula wasn't a bomb, and it has big name actors in it.

Then again with the way Farsight is dodging -anything- even remotely licenced, like Road Show and The Getaway, kinda makes me worry we'll even get Tales!

I guess all their likenesses aren't used.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Never played it so I'm indifferent to which table is released on Halloween. Whatever table it is I'm sure I'll get more than my money's worth

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts