Zaccaria Pinball UPCOMING Tables preview !

Pavig

Oct 29, 2013
...there was also Space City (a rebrand of future world) and Tropical (a copy of a similarly themed Williams table.)

night

May 18, 2012
^
Wow, both tables look great, I hope these will be added to the Zaccaria collection as well!!
Really like the artwork on 'Wood's Queen', reminds me a bit of Farfalla.

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
huvy7uva.jpg

Zaccaria Pool Champion WOW That Looks Nice !!

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
I read that New Stars Phoenix is also supposed to be a mutliball table, im not sure if thats the case but if so it would be really nice.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Ok... Tables Look Awesome!! But.... When will the "Physics" get better? I'am not into Drainfest tables with little control. Hopefully the "Physics" will get better someday then I will buy the entire collection. (Fingers Crossed)
Icade support would be sweet!

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
Oh man I need that Moonflight table yesterday! That is wonderful looking...

I was playing last night using the "Arcade" physics setting and I found it more enjoyable than either the Sim setting or any of the custom settings I've jumbled together. Had a really great round of Pinball Champ (16,500,000) and a few good Blackbelt rounds too. Was quite fun actually...

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
I just hope that with the physics update they announced recently, ALL the tables are Big Fun to play, that would finally be the day ; )

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
Well , Zaccaria should be over 27 tables ! as we see ... still have cool tables beyound the 27 tables announced !

night

May 18, 2012
What I think is that ASK has a source for their Zaccaria tables, a collector who owns these 27 tables. I don't believe they search and buy these tables separately and then emulate them. It is not even unthinkable their 'source' provides them the audio and playfield images, and perhaps some video's how these tables play, send this to ASK and then everything gets emulated. (What do I know, I just think out loud). Anyway, I would not be surprised that if their source does not own some of the missing Zaccaria tables we posted here, we will not see them in the Zaccaria app. I bet it is hard enough to even find these tables, most are pretty obscure and perhaps impossible to buy.

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
@night .... indeed , we probaly don't see all the tables posted here ... but they. most have some contact with Zaccaria franchise cause the license issue .

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
The following Zacc Tables are the last few i found, im not sure if some of them are already posted but indeed it seems there are more that 27 Zaccs produced, probably were not gonna see them all being released by A.S.K ( would be nice though : )

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts