Zaccaria Pinball UPCOMING Tables preview !

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
agutu7yb.jpg

Zaccaria Cine Star

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Actually.... Yess, i like them all, the artwork the colors, the setup of the playfield i want them all : ) if they release them all with the same stunning graphics quality and an arskickin physics engine, you wont hear me complaining !!!

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
Zaccaria collection have a BIG potential ! too many cool tables will be out from the ( 27 ) ! should we go for 37 !? A.S.K ....where are u ......?

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
i tried out the demo table on a 2010 iPod Touch - my main iOS device. seems sluggish in comparison to TPA (which has its own sluggishness when replaying a table after just completing a game - something about saving high scores with the iOS game center maybe? some central saving going on, obviously...) but, going again with this older slower device overall, zac is not playing up to TPA responsiveness level. that's only going off the one demo zac table; i have all the iOS TPA tables and they all have a bit of the same habit - they'll play just fine first round, but with a replay of the same table, first minute will feel/be a bit slappy responsiveness (some frame stutter) with the paddles. the zac demo table (looking to confirm which one, 'time machine') feels that way playing all the way through. is this a prob with just the demo table (or demo table play), and not the other zac tables?

Last edited:

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
Yeah I'd pretty much expect poor performance on anything less than an Ipad2 or an Iphone4. That older Ipod probably has a tiny amount of ram for one thing...

Man, I love the look of that Red Show table!

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
The poor performance is indeed caused by the comment Zevious posted but i would also like to add that the physics engine is still not yet in its optimal condition, Zsolt announced a physics update in one of the following updates and it would be so great if this one really improves the gameplay, i hope so !!

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
How are all of you playing this game? In specific I use an iPhone 4s with an icade mobile, most of the time with an apple 30pin to hdmi adapter. I've found the nudging to be almost to good to be true when using the d-pad. I can understand how the controls seem impossible using the touch screen. To be honest I think the physics of this game need minor tweaking but not a complete overhaul, but I'm no developer. What exactly bothers you guys in terms of physics? The only REAL weird thing I've noticed in the latest version is the ball rolling through a kickout hole instead of falling in, then firing suddenly as it's rolling as if it were being launched out of the kickout. Mostly on Earth Wind Fire but else were also, I'm sure they will fix this once they notice.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts